Reviews for John and Delenn in Never Enough
Rex Splode chapter 19 . 7/20/2014
Man, I almost don't want to finish reading these short stories. The ending of the show is so sad for them. I know this is kinda part smutt, but honestly, its a good write up the life they may have had. Good stuff!
Ralx34 chapter 25 . 7/1/2014
I truly enoyed this story, and those two last chapters bring tears ... thank you for this excellent job
Janice chapter 25 . 1/4/2013
Thanks for the journey. I'm only sorry it's over. Great job!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/25/2012
Great chapter! So bittersweet. I have no idea how you're going to finish the series but I can't wait.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/7/2012
Great chapter!
Only four left. Words resolutely unspoken on a sob of pain.
Jaeger Gipsy Danger chapter 21 . 10/7/2012
Definitely the best way to christen a ship. Very nice!
Mila chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Adorable chapter!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/3/2012
Another great chapter, update soon!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/27/2012
Update soon chapter 18 . 7/11/2012
Great Chapter! Poor John. Maybe he should teach the boys about Earth traditions like pinka bellies or Indian burns.
I see from the date it's past the 10th aniversary of the alliance. Are you going to include anything from the lost tales?
I liked this chapter since it was light hearted and fun. It's nice to see that John and Delenn enjoyed such good times for all the heartache they endured.
Can't wait to read more. Update soon!
Mila chapter 16 . 6/2/2012
Oh, it's so good... and sad
Nyt Yanse chapter 16 . 6/2/2012
A touching tribute chapter to Lennier's passing, very tearing. Can't wait for more!
Nyt Yanse chapter 15 . 5/21/2012
Wow so very hot... I also like the backstory for the (admittedly tiny) inconsistancy between 'Objects at Rest' with Delenn in a Minbari bed and 'Sleeping in Light' with them in a Human bed. And Delenn's scattered thinking is also a great counterpoint. Can't wait for more!
Nyt Yanse chapter 14 . 5/21/2012
This... is... so... SWEEEEEEET! And I absolutely love those poems, did you write those yourself? They deserve reviews and praise on their own! A beautiful Mothers' Day piece and a wonderful addition to the story.
Update soon chapter 13 . 5/7/2012
Great chapter!

It's great that David is starting to sleep through the night. I bet John can't wait for David to be old enough to leave with a sitter so they can have a really date night. Then again I wonder what there is do on Minbar for a date night.

Great story so far, I can't wait for more updates.