Reviews for Right Place at the Right Time
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
A good one
DopeBass chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
AWWWWW , how sweet ! I just saw the episode were he tells everybody his story and I thought it sucked that he was dumped like that . and as embrassing as it was to see him crying and singing for Shannon it brought feels into him ! love it ! continue cause this is a great story .
Pearlstar chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
pure awesomeness.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This is so sweet! I love how Robin says she's gonna teach him how to live. xD
HouseBroken chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
loved it
Graceface55 chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
Oh my goodness! I love this story! The whole idea is great and you've written it perfectly!

I love seeing this side of Barney and Robin, them as best friends. We don't get to see them like this as much as I'd like on the show. They always focus on Ted and Robin as besties but no Barney/Robin. :(

Anywho, another rabbit for anther time, point is I love your story and I hope you update soon! :D

-Gracie
evilythedwarf chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
So, Robin was like, 18 at the time, so maybe she goes to school in New York? Anyway, I think this is insanely cute and would love to see where you go with it :)
lemon1110 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
OHMIGOSH- Bobin or Rarney.
sablefalls chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I like this premise. Can't wait for more!
HouseBroken chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
loved it, i like this turn of events
Teri chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Enjoyed this story. I would enjoy seeing Robin teach Barney more about life and then perhaps meet again years later with our gang trying to figure out why she seems to have a soft spot for him or something like that. Actually, I think I would enjoy seeing anything you dreamed up for this couple. Thanks for posting!
albinski chapter 1 . 3/9/2012