Reviews for Gundam SEED: Divisions
reverse read chapter 115 . 1/20
your the first author ive read that has forwarded the idea of completely eliminating the junius seven incident altogether, that would really shake up how events there after unfold. please write this, i want to see how you play this out.
UltraMickey chapter 115 . 1/19
Damn, it's just a teaser. And I almost forgot the entire plot.
edboy4926 chapter 115 . 1/19
Damn, it's been a long time since I read this story that I forgotten the majority of it, the only thing I can remember is that in this America is powerful and good guys.

As for the two ideas you proposed, I would rather read the GS/00 story since there are only a handful of those crossovers here. Really want to see the 'Celestial Idiots' (For the record, I hate CB) reaction to seeing other Gundams.
eknight07 chapter 2 . 1/21/2016
This is one jam packed chapter... I am getting dizzy just thinking about all the action in here.
eknight07 chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
okey.. I am finally tackling this. with 111 chapters it is kind of scary to start reading but I ma going to try now... Your Gundams sounds way cool... BTW
MWSeraph chapter 114 . 1/9/2016
Welcome back, ZAFT!
Titanic X chapter 114 . 1/8/2016
Holy crap! O.O Now this... I can't wait for this! :D
reverse read chapter 114 . 1/8/2016
mother of god, it lives, what sort of form will it take this time around?
KentLinuxStadfelt chapter 114 . 1/8/2016
Gameziod Here with a new account. OwO the UPDATE WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR! EHEM let me made this an awesome one, (le optimus prime voice) ZAFT Prime has return with a new series in mind so i send this message to all Humans and Autobots and most of all ZAFT Prime's supporters. the Legen has return, and a new series is coming.
UltraMickey chapter 114 . 1/7/2016
Finally it's back! BACK! I'm so happy, but quite disappointed that it wasn't a chapter, but hey, at least I know ur back!
AXL999 chapter 114 . 1/7/2016
...Hell It About Time.
TheKon2000 chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Holy shit, almost 1,000,000 words, jeebus dude. I haven't read yet but the sheer scope i gonna make me.
Birdly The Reaper Of Souls chapter 113 . 3/24/2015
Are you alive seriously some type of updated won't hurt

Theirs not that many gundam storys

You, wiki75, operation meteor, Aldaeus

Make the best ones sure their maybe others I just can't think of

Hopefully you will update sometime this year
foureyesfreak27 chapter 113 . 2/8/2015
Any thoughts about updating?
Guest chapter 113 . 7/13/2014