Reviews for Gundam SEED: Divisions
TheKon2000 chapter 1 . 8/17
Holy shit, almost 1,000,000 words, jeebus dude. I haven't read yet but the sheer scope i gonna make me.
Birdly The Reaper Of Souls chapter 113 . 3/24
Are you alive seriously some type of updated won't hurt

Theirs not that many gundam storys

You, wiki75, operation meteor, Aldaeus

Make the best ones sure their maybe others I just can't think of

Hopefully you will update sometime this year
foureyesfreak27 chapter 113 . 2/8
Any thoughts about updating?
Guest chapter 113 . 7/13/2014
gameziod chapter 113 . 4/28/2014
oiiiiiiiiiii! Wake up dude! We want more! :)
Guest chapter 113 . 4/12/2014
ZAFT Prime you awake of to sleep we want more
AXL999 chapter 113 . 4/12/2014
When the next update!
Byaku Shiki chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
Nice action-packed chapter. Though I'm a little sad that events ended up concluding the same way it did in the anime with little-to-no change. Hoping for some divergence in the future.

Nisha doesn't seem to be too relevant. Hoping to see more of him making a difference.

On the other hand, I can understand why Akira is so upset, though I really hope he doesn't become a Shinn. Did his SEED activate during the battle against the GINN? I can't really tell.
Byaku Shiki chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
Okay, I understand that you took a different story and added your characters in and changed a bit of the action. But couldn't you at least add a little more variety in their actions? I swear, Chris and Akira are practically twins in whatever they do. Especially at the end of this chapter, in which they think the same exact thoughts.

I don't recall you ever describing the appearance of the Z.A.M. Gundam, so I'm relegated to imagining the original Big Zam mobile armor from MSG. A little more description would be nice.

As for your main character Akira, I'm still somewhat passive. His hatred for the Earth Alliance (or Blue Cosmos) is interesting and it seems his sister was killed by them, which is a little Shinn-esque to me. The one thing striking to me though is that he's a part of ZAFT. If he is, then why isn't he fighting on their side? But at least while he's on the EA side, I might get to see some inner conflicts on who he will fight for.

Other than that, I still look forward to keep on reading.
Byaku Shiki chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
Hiya! Nice story you got here! I've just recently gotten into reading Gundam fanfics and am in the process of writing my own original story and thought to look through other peoples' fanfics for inspiration.

Besides the OCs, the biggest difference seems to be these mysterious peoples who seem to be against Blue Cosmos. There seems to be a greater emphasis on Blue Cosmos here also, since we aren't introduced to them until a little while later. I'm looking forward to seeing how this keeps going and fortunately, you've already gotten over a hundred chapters posted, so I'll definitely keep reading.
reverse read chapter 113 . 3/23/2014
yay, i finally got it read, (lent stinks). talk about a war of attrition, at this rate im not sure how much longer ether side can hold out, even with the re-enforcements the zag are expecting. at least mexico is underway so things will start to look interesting there. as always, nice chapter, i look forward to the next.
KentLinuxStadfelt chapter 113 . 3/22/2014
i wish i can see/read some more of Mark... And the other side characters..
Final Genesis chapter 113 . 3/21/2014
Well, hope the individual missions go without too many losses!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
Mandalore the freedom chapter 113 . 3/21/2014
Well looks like the hate is starting up. Zaigon attacking there home only made this worst, people gonna end up becoming a little bloodthirsty and merciless now. Eh Kira's father is a dickhead, a jackass, a bastard, a dirtbag, I could go on what to call him, I just hope he gets his ass kick so hard it's gonna stay kicked.

Hmmmm Nicol made a good point, good thing he was around to say that to the men or something's may had happen then. Anyway nice work dude. Good luck, till next time
MWSeraph chapter 113 . 3/21/2014
Looks like Derek and his fellow Newtypes will be inflicting more damage in the future. NRAZSOF is also probably going to be pleased. America, on the other hand, seems to be taking on some of the same sentiments as the AF, and this could end up playing into the Nexus Federation's hands. I also doubt that Via sees things the same way as that monster makes it out to be.

Well, thanks for relieving us! I hope your update issues will be resolved!

God Bless, ZAFT Prime!