Reviews for In His Majesty's Service
hukulove chapter 3 . 8/26
Good story but it needs a ending please update soon
pikeebo chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
Oh so sweet ... Pls update ... I wanna see how Yuichi going to court wataru ... ohh sighhh ... !
Pikeebo chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
Yippeeee ... a royal wataru meaning the king could have a male lover if he wants to right?

Surely wataru may have told his sis about Kazuki which is why they are all interested to meet minister kazuki ... heheheh

nice to read ... i love OTRFK !
Amy Levi chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
You continued, finally! Just read the chapter. I wasn't online for quite some time, so I was pleasently surprised to find this. Please continue (quickly), it's getting really interesting.
hitomi65 chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
nice chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
when will this go? will this story be in hiatus for a long time like before? You create a romance story, but you stopped at the 2th chapter. I hope we will have 4 chapter to read.
zeKaien chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
hey there! Three chapters and you're doing so fine. Very interesting plot. Great start. And the writing style fits your plot. And I like the fact the you stick to the characters' original personalities.

did not expect Wataru to be the king to be honest. I was expecting a male-Cinderella type of story earlier. Ha! Ha!

GUYS THIS IS A MUST-READ. It's beautifully written,
Lil' P 101 chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
LOVE IT! Please write more.
higty chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
I love it, love love love it
You are really good at writing and it an interesting story
looking forewad for the next chapter
Pikeebo chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
OHhh yeah! I like the storyline ...! This time Wataru outrank Yuichi ! Usually it's the other way round ... Despite so Yuichi still maintained an elegant standing

I' really look forward to how this go ...! A king and a potential minister ! This sill be so fun adn interesting to read!

Thanks!
Krylancelo chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Good fic so far! I like how you made Wataru the little king. I hope you continue on with this fic!
The Lazy Princess chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
Weell, the starting of chp 2 told alot about Wataru but surprised when he is the king, not expecting but really took me by surprise.

Looking more from your story.
Amy Levi chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
Ah, Yuuichi is beginning to fall for Wataru's cuteness, it seems! Yay! Let's hope he falls deeper and deeper quickly._

Also, let's hope Wataru will look more kingly in the future..._
goku-chan chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
wow this is really good :D

please update sooooooooooooon
Amy Levi chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Interesting to see that the "majesty" is not Kazuki here, and that in Wataru's presence his charm and whatever other tricks he knows are no use_. Please go on writing this.