Reviews for I Crumbled Apart and You Loved Me Still
Ikoryuu chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Wow. I'm awed. Speechless. That was beautiful, perfect. The characters were not OOC, as far as I could tell, and this was really deep. The ending was horrible for the mere fact that it's Atobe leaving and you didn't write them getting back together. The plot was beautiful, and touching. Or maybe I'm just getting too emotional over a fanfic, but WHO CARES? I wish I could keep on gushing over this, but I have to get off now. Oh, an I can't remember if Atobe ever referred to himself as "Ore-sama" in this fic. That's good, considering people use that to compensate for the fact that they can't really characterize Atobe correctly, or they see it as some big part of Atobe. It means "I". Get over it. Sorry for ranting about that to you.
Ahh, but this was perfect. Great job.
zeb chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
oh man this is one of my favourite fanfictions jesus actually im pretty sure i love all your fanfics i read almost all of them (im sorry for sounding like a stalker tsk sob) but ah your style of writing and the way you portray these 2 is so original and great AUGH yes (i also share your opinion on ryoma's future siiigh) brillianttt
Slivering chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Oh man, this is beautiful.

I'm in love with you're writing style. xD

Great job!
fangirling12 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I have read this several times and each time I'm still taken away by how this is written. It makes me cry, laugh and smile all at the same time!

If it's possible please do a continuation one day!

BUT AGAIN HOW IT WAS WRITTEN I JUST LOVE IT.
Especially the line "Once you would have clawed at him. How far you have come." I don't know why but that line really impacted me.

I loved the ending so much, and always reread it and it's such a huge change for Ryoma since the start! You developed these characters so well and show us how they developed with such a great writing style!

So thank you so much for this story. I loved it.
Summer Memory chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I love you. no, wait, that came out wrong. but I really love you for writing this fic and for its Atoryo bitterness and fluff and angst and everything in it. it's simply beautiful and breathtaking and despite its ridiculous length for oneshot, I just can't stop myself reading until the end.
I cant put it in words, they are perfect for each other in an imperfect way. i think that doesnt make sense, ahaha..but.
I am new to this fandom (I'm missing out much, huh? :p), fall for Atoryo at first sight, stumbled to your fic and bam! I fell hard for this pairing sooo much I couldnt tear my eyes away from them.
is it really possible for me to ask a continuation for this? a long-distance relationship, an aftermath, they meet again after years, or whatever..anything..because it breaks my heart to see them end this way...after everything they have been through...T T
but still, great fic. you're a magnificent writer...
and I hope you'll write more Atoryo in the future :)
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
O.O!

heart dies revives

this...this was completely beautifully painfully! thank you so much for this angst!

it must have been hard to compose something this beautiful! thank you so much for sharing!
xskeezy chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Reading this story makes you just wanna punch ryoma sometimes or wanna punch atobe sometimes. and once or twice, you just want jiroh to go die.

in all honesty, i absolutely loved reading this. i liked how it was in 2nd person pov even though i was later too caught up in the story to even remember it.

i remember having so much more to say while reading the story but ican't remember them now.

anyway, i plan to dedicate my next hours to reading your fics, i think i'll enjoy them.

thanks for writing!
bfullcolor chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Great story.

I just love hurt/comfort ryoma stories and this one was beautiful. Hope you'll keep on writing others like that because it makes spending hours on the net searching good Atobe/Echizen stories worth it.

From a french reader.
keroberros chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
WOW. That's the first thing that I want to say. I love a happy ending but the ending just suited the tone of this so well. It was a mammoth of a one-shot to say the least but I'm so glad I stuck it through to the end.

I love angst and Royal Pair and this is by far one of the best that I have read. It was a little difficult to get in to it at the beginning because of the second person narrative but it actually serves to work really well with the story as a whole here.

Really well done with this it was absolutely fantastic!

~Kero
karupin22 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Wow I don't know what to say... I knew you said long one-shot, but this.. is epic! It has deprived my of precious hours of sleep. I just couln't stop reading.

I like a lot of angst in fanfics and this.. I could feel in my stomach. The way you have them interact is amazing. Staying so close to their characters while adding so much angst.

The match against Jirou, and the training camp where I just stopped even trying to get some sleep.

Also I liked how you managed to stay close to the other characters using little details. The behaviour of Jirou, the way Momoshiro repeats itself "you can't do anything by yourself, you can't", those are the little details that makes this story even better.

I felt so said when I read Trinity college and noticed that the story was about to end. It was a beautiful ending but forgive me if I say I can't stop hoping for a reunion in England.

Vivid, heart moving, beautiful story.

Thanks!
Ayingott chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
May I just say that you are probably the God of all Royal pair fanfiction authors?

I admire, ok, not really admire you, but.. I simply hope that some day, I will be able to write as beautifully as you do (then again, I might not be just /that/ bad as I think I am).

The emotions, the way that the relationship started to grow between Keigo and Ryoma, the bonds and the small little gestures.. Just, fantastic. The way you write, it kind of inspires me. (Yes, I sound like a stalker, I am sorry about that.)

I love ALL of your stories, every single one, and I also silently hope to myself that one day you will continue those, that are left unfinished (or maybe they are already done?)

Well, since I don't want to sound even more stalker-ish as I have already made myself sound, I will just shut up now.

Ayingott.
ryoka-chan chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
at first, I thought it would be very long to read this chapter entirely but after, I don't regret it because this fic was amazingly well written: your characters were personnaly respected and I felt the angst through your fic :)
abhorsen3 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
After not reading a TOP fic in over 2 years now I remember why I started reading these fics. I absolutely love Atoryo.

I'm speechless, this fic was just amazing on every account! I wish there was more to read!

You ahve done a great job and your angst was just perfect!