Reviews for The Cockatoo Conundrum
Smithy chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Way to enjoy a boring day at the office. I'd love to see how Carter is gonna repay Mike.
keller12917 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
This was cute gave me a smile when needed it
Canadian Hogan's Fan chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Boy, Toby sure gets around. I love your Toby stories. They always make me smile. I can't wait to see what adventures he has in store for him.
arkagy chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
hilarious! We've gotta watch out for Toby!
Tanith2011 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Excellent! I've been waiting for such a tale to be written by none other than the Queen of Crossovers! Well no disappointment on my account :)

Steve Keller's reaction to being told by Carter of Toby's background then finally learning he was a cockatoo is priceless!

"I know nothing, N-O-T-H-I-N-G!" Toby chortled and went back to enjoying his breakfast."

Now that's a familiar quote - it had me laughing out loud.

More please!
Sgt. Moffitt chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Ha ha...Karl Malden with a cockatoo on his shoulder! Why not?

Toby certainly has a genius for finding new friends. But poor Andrew! Toby's antics must be giving him gray hairs.
meixel chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I could see Tanner and Devitt laughing at the hotshot young detective and Steve's exasperation. Great story!
Wrangler 2 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I SO love this story! I thought it was really funny the way Toby found Mike and thought it was adorable how he thought he had such a well trained human when he found Carter waiting at headquarters for him.

As always, you did an amazing job!

Ash.