Reviews for Yamato's dream
Black Lighted Clouds chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Aww, KNEW this would come up as soon as the section opened on fanfiction. It's a good start for a story, perhaps you would be open to continuing it? Interestingly enough, the medieval Japanese were perfectly fine with homosexuality (it was even expected between members of the army), so long as the people in question still got married and produced children. Does that help?
doctormadscientist chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Finally! Someone else who had the same idea as me! Stuff like this has run trought my head since Yamato first appeared in the way of warrior.
But you should 've made this longer - just think about all possibilities... *fantazies*
CookieOverlord chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
To the anonymous reviewer "Guest": No kidding? I never would have guessed.

Anyway, I think it's cute. I thought I was the only one who shipped Jack x Yamato :) I'm happy that I was wrong. Question: Who else cried when Yamato died in The Way of the Dragon? I blubbered like a baby. He was a jerk at first, but then he turned awesome in The Way of the Sword XD

Overlording your cookies,
Cookie out.
SnowingStarDust chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This is really promising :3 I like your idea in this but you should have continued it a little more. Then it would have been perfect. I actually like the pairing.
tealeaf.tiffu chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
woah... you made yamato gay? i find that really strange... :) never thought of him in that way before. actually, i never thought of him falling in love at all. he seems like the type that have no emotions at all. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
dude thats gay
YaseixTaka chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
If your ever going to carry this on- I love it! :p
Solo16 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I think its cute. Its an awesome even though it was short i still luv it _ Nice Job XD I hope more stories come of this couple hehe _