Reviews for My Duty or My Heart
Puppydogears2 chapter 15 . 11/28/2015
I love it so far! plz do more soon!
phoenixwings37 chapter 15 . 5/26/2015
Excited about the new chapters for your Inuyasha stories.
AzianCutieMiyan chapter 15 . 5/12/2015
Omg such a cute story! I absolutely love it and cannot wait to see what happens :)
AriaBelikov chapter 15 . 4/7/2015
Great Chapter love this fix please update soon. I'm kind of hoping InuYasha wins that bet hehe.
ABG93 chapter 15 . 4/6/2015
Just found the story today, it's really good! Hope for an update soon...
WinchesterSurvivor chapter 15 . 4/5/2015
I'm sorry but inuyasha is absolutely horrible. Like I just found this story and I honestly thought he would get better but he hasn't. I understand he love her but my god he's giving her no say. She doesn't even have a life and doesn't even care. He feels guilty? But not even bothering to make a change..and she's apologizing? For saying how she feels just like he was doing? I feel sooooo sorry for her. She literally has no life. I mean she do but it's not hers. Like this is a pretty shitty relationship. I hope it's get better for her...like please give this poor girl a way out. Something needs to happen so he can realize what he's doing. And he sucks as a leader...he abuse his powers to no end with that being said still a good story. Your writing skills is amazing!
Ai shadow-chan chapter 15 . 4/5/2015
So much d'aaawww at the end. I love it.
Never-Been-Sane chapter 14 . 11/30/2014
Please UPDATE!
Never-Been-Sane chapter 9 . 11/30/2014
"'I'm sleeping on the couch tonight'" I was laughing so hard by this point.

Ember-Chan
Never-Been-Sane chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
I Love this story! You're one of my favorite authors on fanfic. Keep writing!

Ember-Chan!
Compucles chapter 5 . 10/25/2014
Sigh! While the mostly adopted first two chapters still had somewhat sloppy grammar, they were at least acceptable, but the story has gotten much worse since then. I can't go any further than this. It would be nice if the adopting author could at least write to the quality of the adopted work, but no, I have suffer through yet another decent Inuyasha story idea once again ruined by a so-called author with an incompetent grasp of the English language.

By the way, the Japanese school year ends near the end of March, not May, and you don't see too many cabs roaming among the Tokyo suburbs, especially not ones that take American money.
AriaBelikov chapter 13 . 2/13/2014
Please update soon. this is getting interesting.
TheGreatAnimeYoukai chapter 13 . 1/15/2014
Please, please, PLEASE ... update? That is, if you aren't in a coma or paralysed or dead. I really like this story!
Bloody Rose18 chapter 13 . 9/11/2013
So your gonna conitnue the story? Thats great!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/24/2013