Reviews for OtherLand
XXDD Smiles chapter 15 . 1/26
I love the end of this chapter :3 :D kkkkyyyaaa!
Sayakra chapter 22 . 6/20/2014
Hi!
I really like the fact that Phoenix isn't warming up to Prince because let's face it, he can't stomp on people and expect them to fall in line after him forever if he wins a physical fight.
Are you planning to have the Dictator be with someone else because his marriage with Ice Queen seems to have gone down the drain and through the landfill? Is Ice Queen thehack of the system? Will Li stay with his boyfriend?
Oh, something that wasn't clear to me was if Li's boyfriend, I think his name starts with a Z, was the waiter beaten by the father as we'll it did he just watch Li getting beaten to purple mush?
Sport for the lengthy review and you don't have to answer any of my questions if you don't want to. I apologize if this annoys you.
Have a good life,
Sayakra
Guest chapter 22 . 4/3/2014
Must be quite hard for you right now. Don't worry, we'll be here. Rant all you'd like. _
Thank you for the chapter! Life will get better unless you don't let it be better.
Have fun.
Michelle chapter 22 . 3/30/2014
Yay new chapter!
This has was so interesting.
Why do I have the feeling we will be seeing the dad again? I really, really dislike him
Can't wait to see what happens next!
RBG chapter 22 . 3/28/2014
So the NPC's have started their uprising. This should be interesting. I like the scene from Doll's viewpoint, and how she views Caelus as cute. It was amusing, especially after we were told his reactions.
The battle of wills with Li's dad was awesome, with the shortness accentuating it, basically just making it more interesting and stronger.
I liked the Gui and Xiao Lan scene, and I'm definitely curious about how that's going to turn out.
DarkItachi22 chapter 21 . 1/8/2014
I hope by this point that life has somehow gotten better for you. Also I wanted to just say that I am enjoying this story thus far. It's pretty interesting to me that you are working with a middle aged woman rather than a teen as most people seem to do. Though I was wondering, how come even after Kuan discovered her in the game he's been keeping his distance. I mean I guess there is more to the wide world than whatever is going on with Odd Squad. And I also guess that he wants his independence from her and she wants her own life in a sense that is different from her real world life. But it's just because those lines have seemed to blur within the past few times. I mean I also guess that he's spending a lot of time with his girlfriend. In any case I like how this is. And whenever you are able, I would like to see/read more. Thanks. :
Michelle chapter 21 . 11/17/2013
Oh, wow!
This sure was suspenseful. Quite interesting really, the turn of events.
Well till next time!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
interesting beginning.
Michelle chapter 20 . 8/11/2013
Yay new chapter!
Wow that was interesting and a bit intense.
But the ending made me sad...
Well I am not sure which characters I want to reappear, maybe I would type a review about that later.
Well till next!
ParanoidSylph chapter 8 . 7/21/2013
Aww. I liked Li/Lee. :( I feel really bad for him... *sigh*

Okay. Time to keep reading!
KuroNoAKi2772 chapter 19 . 7/7/2013
Interesting story, it's quite detailed _
Michelle chapter 19 . 7/6/2013
Yay new chapter!
What an interesting chapter this was. I am anxious of what happen to Gui.
It was a good thing you did not get caught, but do be careful.
Well till next time!
pinsi-chan chapter 18 . 7/2/2013
Dont be too hard on yourself, the chapter was worth it! Sorry about your dream, its hard to let go when you've had your heart set on something. :'( and in my opinion it should be GUI because he fell for her as she is... a warrior. While zu-gege is in love with a memory and doesn't seem to accept a large part of who Xiao Lan has become.
Michelle chapter 18 . 6/24/2013
Yay new chapter!
Sorry for the late review, but I have been busy.
I liked the chapter, it was very interesting.
The manhuwa was based off the novel and I found a site that has translated the whole novel.
.org
I hope your injury heals soon and good luck!
Well till next time !