Reviews for Hunger in the Dark
Spell check: wuss, not woos.
NoilyPrat chapter 6 . 2/9
Laughing on your line - how can he weigh so much when all he eats are those damn salads?

the whole conversation in where Sam confesses about the 6 months ... crying silently. Although the cleaning up of the trunk brings a smile. And very glad Dean is there to comfort Sam after Gary... *shudder*. Love how you end - knowing how short their time was; he couldn't think of a single good reason to leave him alone.
NoilyPrat chapter 5 . 2/9
Should have listened to your brother!
NoilyPrat chapter 4 . 2/9
YIKES! Lovin' the hunt... dislike intensely the guys from the bar, and I'm betting Bill isn't dead after all. Dean and Bobby NEED to find Sam, NOW.
NoilyPrat chapter 2 . 2/9
Oh crap, those two from the pool hall drugged Sam!
VERY interesting hunt, I have to say. Dean trying to get Sam over his protectiveness ain't gonna work, dude.
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 2/9
Great start! Like how Sam isn't wanting Dean out of his sight, because of Dean being dead for 6 months. So, yeah, like the overprotective Sam.

(and yeah! love to hug or poke you~)
ziggy.uk chapter 6 . 3/23/2015
Awesome story, yet again fantastic plot, great MOTW well monsters in this case and well written and gripping throughout.
SkyHighFan chapter 5 . 2/5/2015
Nice. So is this Deliverance or Supernatural? I don't get why they killed the others if they want to rape them though.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/12/2015
fabulous
Rebegirl chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
Wonderful story. I loved every minute of it.
Sphinxius chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
Another amazing story! Great monster. Or should I say monstserS 'cause Gary and Bill were just as monstrous as the Sigbin thing. I mean, could they get any creepier or disturbing? Was so glad when they finally bought it. Excellent work!
Frakking Toasters chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
GAH! I loved this one. I know, I know, I'm a broken record. But truly, this one was extra great. Or I just extra liked it. Or something. IDEK! But it's fantastic. And I was sooooo happy when Gary and Bill finally bought it, especially Gary. What a creep. Actually, do you take requests? This gave me an idea. It's kinda heavy, but... Anyway. Yeah, this was great! xo
Lolapola chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
Aww that ending was perfect :')
Olive-Pizza chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
Hey! This was awesome! I love bromance. So thanks a ton! Wanna know a secret? I don't watch this show. Gasp! But I will, ok? Thanks again and keep up the great work!
lexi'ssorryforthis chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
For the record, I can't help but picture the Sigbin as Homer's pet pig from The Simpsons Movie, but with wings. This just made the close of this chapter completely hilarious and not scary at all, sorry!