Reviews for Hunger in the Dark
ziggy.uk chapter 6 . 3/23
Awesome story, yet again fantastic plot, great MOTW well monsters in this case and well written and gripping throughout.
SkyHighFan chapter 5 . 2/5
Nice. So is this Deliverance or Supernatural? I don't get why they killed the others if they want to rape them though.
fabulous
Rebegirl chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
Wonderful story. I loved every minute of it.
Sphinxius chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
Another amazing story! Great monster. Or should I say monstserS 'cause Gary and Bill were just as monstrous as the Sigbin thing. I mean, could they get any creepier or disturbing? Was so glad when they finally bought it. Excellent work!
Frakking Toasters chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
GAH! I loved this one. I know, I know, I'm a broken record. But truly, this one was extra great. Or I just extra liked it. Or something. IDEK! But it's fantastic. And I was sooooo happy when Gary and Bill finally bought it, especially Gary. What a creep. Actually, do you take requests? This gave me an idea. It's kinda heavy, but... Anyway. Yeah, this was great! xo
Lolapola chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
Aww that ending was perfect :')
Olive-Pizza chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
Hey! This was awesome! I love bromance. So thanks a ton! Wanna know a secret? I don't watch this show. Gasp! But I will, ok? Thanks again and keep up the great work!
lexi'ssorryforthis chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
For the record, I can't help but picture the Sigbin as Homer's pet pig from The Simpsons Movie, but with wings. This just made the close of this chapter completely hilarious and not scary at all, sorry!
T.L. Arens chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
*sniffles* Season 3 made me want to throw a brick at Dean. He was dying, expecting everything to be exactly as he leaves it. He was in such shock to find Sam changed upon his unexpected return that he did not take Sam's reaction into account. I don't think Sam knew how to respond/react to Dean's return from Hell. Nobody comes out of Hell alive, let alone in one piece-or unchanged.
It makes me gnash my teeth when I think how the series writers have left the whole issue of hell to stagnate. It wasn't dealt with so much as it was brushed under the proverbial carpet with the excuse that there's always the next hunt. So now we're headed into Season 8 and of course, Dean's and Sam's trip into hell will be long since forgotten, and I'm sure they'll do the same with Purgatory.
Frustrating.
Never the less, thank you for a good story. :)
T.L. Arens chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
What a nasty monster you've dredged up! It's ever so seldom anyone can pull the whammy on both the boys. Such a good villian, too!
One thing I gotta really point out is how I loved that you wrote Bobby using the word 'son'. It's SUCH a rare story where Bobby treats the boys more as his own children rather than a couple of stooges blindly feeling their way through a hunt. I get tired of the gruff-n'-tuff portrayal of Bobby. So this was nice to read :)
T.L. Arens chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
I really love the nasty critter the boys are hunting! It's creepy and intelligent and it's getting under Dean's skin... well, figurtively speaking, anyway. And I dont' know why, but it's always cute when Dean encounters a pretty girl. But it's funny when the girl turns out to be a wrong target-like in the last story I read. LOL Oh dear... the boys never need to look for trouble; it's their constant companion.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
So far this story has a nice, light-hearted feel to it, balanced with the dark foreshadowing of Dean's inevitable death. I like the setting, the whole... creepy little town feel, the indifferent townsfolk and the motel's bad interior design. It's nice to read a story where the bothers are a little silly and blissfully ignorant of their dark, pre-apocalyptic futures.
BranchSuper chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
Very good story.
Lucydolly22 chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
No no no, this isn't going to turn into some sort of sexual abuse thing is it, and i was really enjoying this story