Reviews for Hunger in the Dark
Iuvsbruce chapter 6 . 10/11
I really loved this story! Thank you so much!
Shadowpletlove chapter 6 . 9/4
Aw
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
Spell check: wuss, not woos.
NoilyPrat chapter 6 . 2/9/2016
Laughing on your line - how can he weigh so much when all he eats are those damn salads?

the whole conversation in where Sam confesses about the 6 months ... crying silently. Although the cleaning up of the trunk brings a smile. And very glad Dean is there to comfort Sam after Gary... *shudder*. Love how you end - knowing how short their time was; he couldn't think of a single good reason to leave him alone.
NoilyPrat chapter 5 . 2/9/2016
Should have listened to your brother!
NoilyPrat chapter 4 . 2/9/2016
YIKES! Lovin' the hunt... dislike intensely the guys from the bar, and I'm betting Bill isn't dead after all. Dean and Bobby NEED to find Sam, NOW.
NoilyPrat chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
Oh crap, those two from the pool hall drugged Sam!
VERY interesting hunt, I have to say. Dean trying to get Sam over his protectiveness ain't gonna work, dude.
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
Great start! Like how Sam isn't wanting Dean out of his sight, because of Dean being dead for 6 months. So, yeah, like the overprotective Sam.

(and yeah! love to hug or poke you~)
ziggy.uk chapter 6 . 3/23/2015
Awesome story, yet again fantastic plot, great MOTW well monsters in this case and well written and gripping throughout.
SkyHighFan chapter 5 . 2/5/2015
Nice. So is this Deliverance or Supernatural? I don't get why they killed the others if they want to rape them though.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/12/2015
fabulous
Rebegirl chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
Wonderful story. I loved every minute of it.
Sphinixius chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
Another amazing story! Great monster. Or should I say monstserS 'cause Gary and Bill were just as monstrous as the Sigbin thing. I mean, could they get any creepier or disturbing? Was so glad when they finally bought it. Excellent work!
Frakking Toasters chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
GAH! I loved this one. I know, I know, I'm a broken record. But truly, this one was extra great. Or I just extra liked it. Or something. IDEK! But it's fantastic. And I was sooooo happy when Gary and Bill finally bought it, especially Gary. What a creep. Actually, do you take requests? This gave me an idea. It's kinda heavy, but... Anyway. Yeah, this was great! xo
Lolapola chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
Aww that ending was perfect :')