Reviews for When You Close Your Eyes
one of the best fanfics out here! the writing is filled with emotion,and i love it! thank you! :D you're such an awesome writer!
maphie chapter 33 . 1/11
So adorable! Love their banter.
maphie chapter 32 . 1/11
Cute. Edward being the boss of Bella. Ha!
maphie chapter 25 . 1/11
*Tears*
lyrehc chapter 72 . 11/12/2014
lovely story! sweet edward & bella! thanks for sharing!
ChristyWIX chapter 72 . 10/12/2014
Wonderful story. Loved it, very much. This ending was perfect. Especially the two four year old meeting at the end there. So perfect. Full circle. Life. Just lovely, thank you for this.
ChristyWIX chapter 69 . 10/12/2014
Okay, that was so freaking cute. His daddy is his superhero. Gah!
ChristyWIX chapter 62 . 10/12/2014
This one touched my heart strings a little more than the others. My husband never got to meet my father. He passed at 46, when I was only 20. I didn't meet my husband until two years later. Father's day is still not the easiest day to have pass . . . 27 years later. It's not nearly as painful as the first one was, but it still stings a little each year.
ChristyWIX chapter 52 . 10/12/2014
I'm amazed you still had doubters out there while this was a WIP. You said everyone will be fine, with both of them, all three of them . . . when he was driving home from nowhere. So, for them to doubt you when she's about to birth their baby . . . odd. I could understand if they were nervous, but you wouldn't kill her off. Not possible, for them to be a 'we', they need three. Well, these three do anyway.
ChristyWIX chapter 43 . 10/12/2014
Loved her speaking to her parents at the beginning, it was wonderful. Him not being able to wait for her at the end of the aisle was all kinds of freaking adorable. Too cute. The 'obey' he made them have in the vows . . . her giggling through it . . . funny stuff. His rapid, 'I do, I do, I do!', was great!
ChristyWIX chapter 42 . 10/12/2014
That was something I demanded NOT be at my bachelorette party, strippers. *shivers* Although, I'm a rarity and said they absolutely should have one at my husband's bachelor party. I was really glad they did too. It made all of the many, many men he had there, very happy . . . including himself.
ChristyWIX chapter 40 . 10/12/2014
Funny . . . so very completely funny.
ChristyWIX chapter 39 . 10/12/2014
That was absolutley perfect . . . so wonderfully romanic.
ChristyWIX chapter 38 . 10/12/2014
Spectacular!
ChristyWIX chapter 34 . 10/12/2014
Loved this. Loved Emmett's, 'in a mud puddle barefoot with a twist tie on her finger'. Perfect.
1,394 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »