Reviews for When a prankster falls in love
00-SilentObserver-13 chapter 15 . 8/15/2015
Please update soon I really like this story.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/14/2015
You should finish it!
my deathly hallows chapter 15 . 8/13/2015
Dumbledore is evil
Splodge2209 chapter 15 . 7/9/2015
Please update soon. It's really good. Brilliant in fact. I want to know if, how and when george and amethyst get together.
Kayle chapter 15 . 6/29/2015
I like your story, I really Do, but I suggest that you get a beta or something to help with grammar and spelling. And on another note, I hope you update soon!
wanderlust.xo chapter 3 . 5/17/2015
I think you're story is pretty interesting, but you need to work on grammar because its a bit confusing when you don't punctuate in certain places. The character's behavior is also a bit unrealistic. The plot is good though, and I love your idea
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 15 . 4/15/2015
Please update! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Just like James and Lilly. I find "..loves them and just won't admit.." describes their relationship perfectly. Anyways, this needs a lot of work. The first chapter has many errors such as: Grammatical errors (Plenty there, ranging from needing commas to not needing commas; you should really learn how to use them). I don't think Potter would just ask Weasley how to get t the train if she just watched her sons run through it. The way she is characterized suggests she would observe rather than confront.
Outofthisworldgal chapter 15 . 4/1/2015
Oooo we see the darker side of Dumbledore at the end of this chapter.
I hope you will continue this lovely story and you other one that is George and Aimee they are both really good :)
Guest chapter 12 . 1/20/2015
Ya 13 year olds dating is wierd I mean im 13 and it's just like heh why u growing up so fast
SilentIndigoMist chapter 15 . 12/11/2014
It's good that amethyst trusts Snape much more than the other professors
Guest chapter 15 . 11/24/2014
Even though its been ages please update!
Charlie0925 chapter 15 . 11/23/2014
I am loving this fic and the wonderful characters you have created here! Just wish there was more! ;o)
Lizabeth Black chapter 15 . 9/27/2014
love this story so please keep updating more chapters
Ansem56 chapter 15 . 9/17/2014