Reviews for Healing shattered hearts
Braile4ever chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Hey Guys! Just a reminder and update about the Netflix situation!

They ACTUALLY are listening to what the fans want unlike ABC Family and from what i've been told by their representatives and from the comments & messages i'm receiving frpm all of you it sounds like they are really wanting to get the rights to the show. They said the more people they get asking for it the better. They need to receive TONS of requests and they will work really hard to get the rights to it. They want to know they will make their members happy and also gain lots of new members by doing this.

So PLEASE contact them either by phone or online chat or both. ALSO make sure you're clear to them that you want them to pick up the rights to the show so we can get more NEW episodes. Some of the representatives have been getting confused and think we're asking for Season 2 to get added to NetFlix. So be very clear on that. They are taking down names almost like a petition which is GOOD! The more names the better!

Also if anyone else could help me out by sending lots of tweets to TLG Creator Chuck Pratt JR and the cast letting them know about what we are trying to do that would be AWESOME! They also need to know about this because we don't want them moving on just yet AND maybe they can help in some way by contacting NetFlix saying they would do it. We need to get the word to them about this They need to know how much us (the fans) want to know how it ends.

THANKS SO MUCH everyone! There is still hope! Keep sending NetFlix your comments about wanting it renewed to their contact page, facebook, twitter and blog. We need this to spread like wildfire! Share this post as well if you want! Tell as many people as possible !

help
Braile4ever chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
NEW NetFlix Update:

I just got done talking to another NetFlix representative and she said that we need to try and contact the people who produce the Lying Game so that we can get them on board for making this happen.

This is EXACTLY what she told me "Now what you can also do is contact the studio who produces this show and have them email Affiliates to discuss the title"

So PLEASE anyone that has twitter help me out with tweeting Chuck Pratt Jr (TLG Producer/Creator) and the cast about this. We need them on board as much as we are.

Also post on Netflix's blog, twitter & facebook like CRAZY! There's a big chance this could happen if we make enough noise! !

This is one of the final things she told me when I told her how I know a lot of people have been contacting them about TLG: "Yes we have heard a lot about this from our customers and we love feedback so we will definitively do what we can about this
Braile4ever chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
EVERYONE if u are big lying game fans like me I know a way of possibly saving the lying game, I have a source that says that Netflix is willing to get the rights from chuckprattjr and abcfamily and produce more episodes.

But they can only do it if they see alot of people want TLG back.
Go to Facebook and look up renew lying game page like it scroll down till u find wat I'm taking about if u need any help email me. that has the info on how to contact Netflix u can call them or video chat them. Plus one more thing keep posting on chuckprattjr fb and twitter about wat Netflix is willing to do and how somebody actually believes in THE LYING GAME

Same goes for the abcfamily Facebook twitter walls.

if you need any help with this pm me, come on the more ppl i get to see and respond to this the more chances we have of getting the lying game back. Whose ever with me help repost this message!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
I love Emma and Thayer! Go themma! XD I like how Emma is starting to act like herself! :):):) Please update soon!
David Fishwick chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Awesome and please write more thanks.
liveit21 chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
love this thayer and emma are perfect together!
DarkHeartRocker13 chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
it is amazing
SelenaYTM chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Emmm... One thing I'm not sure: Thayer and Emma did sleep with each other right? Love u r story, when is the next update?
victoriaschoice chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
love
victoriaschoice chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
yes... just YES!
Get-Up-and-Fall-Again chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Updaaaaaaaaate! Omg I love when they play video games together! It was the first time (I think) I started to like the pairing XD
rIN chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
I LOVE IT WHEN THEY PLAY VIDOE GAMES TOGETHER write about them playing halo 3 together :) and how their so totally cute when thayer get mad when he loses but cant stay mad at her at all :) i love your work update more :D
372259 chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
awww this was cute :) this is going to sound like a stupid question, but does thayer's work involve video games :S ?
lily972 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
la suite
Basileya chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Love it. Can't wait to see what happen next :)