Reviews for 52 Card Pickup
kawaiilileevee chapter 4 . 3/8/2014
Aww... Steven loves Wallace. That's cute.
kawaiilileevee chapter 53 . 11/15/2013
This is angsty! If humans suck, why does Lance bother to die for them? Is it for the Pokemon, then? They should just destroy all humans!
kawaiilileevee chapter 54 . 11/15/2013
Eek! This is kind of creepy... but of course, that does explain how the Sacred Sword is formed. His lungs and heart make up the tip of the blade, ne? What about the brain? Isn't that an organ, too?
kawaiilileevee chapter 55 . 11/15/2013
Awww! Red should stop breaking up with girls and realize Lance loves him and stay with her instead!
kawaiilileevee chapter 49 . 8/6/2013
Wallace and Steven make a cute couple. It's like shota, only Steven is not shota, but he acts like a kid...
kawaiilileevee chapter 48 . 8/6/2013
Ash really deserves to die for being so dumb! How could he tell Gary? Why was he getting drunk in the first place? Maybe he's realized that he's a stupid, useless failure? *Sigh*

Lance keeps getting abused and raped! *Sob*

Sometimes, Ash visits them. He doesn't like to, because he has his own life, and he really doesn't give a damn about a prophecy written millennia ago. But Lance saved his life a few times, and Charlotte might – just might – be his half-sister, so he endures it. The scientists are always polite when they are let in, and though they've brainwashed and stolen a lot of information from the Chosen, they don't have it all yet.

Not yet. There are still some things they don't know, and when vengeance is paid, it will be bloody indeed.

... Again, Ash is so dumb! And ungrateful! And he doesn't deserve to be in love with Lance!
kawaiilileevee chapter 47 . 8/6/2013
I liked the lemon! And Misty makes a funny assassin! And who makes their fortune in coal? And of course Red would take the opportunity to jump Lance and make out with her...
kawaiilileevee chapter 46 . 6/16/2013
Are Agatha and Oak married, or divorced?

Agatha remembers that she used to be beautiful, once upon a time, with long blonde hair and curves that any man would appreciate. She wore jewelry, too, and slim cocktail dresses made of slippery silk in bold colors, and, high heels. She danced with a different partner every night and never bought her own drinks.

Now, she has nothing but her Ghost Pokemon and her memories. Her face is wrinkled, her back hunched. She leans on a heavy staff and can barely walk. She has not aged well. Sometimes, she thinks she has not lived well.

...Growing old sucks, doesn't it?
kawaiilileevee chapter 45 . 6/16/2013
*sniffle* Lance died? And Red killed someone... but do they even have guns in the Pokemon world? How awful!
kawaiilileevee chapter 44 . 6/16/2013
I am confused. Did Ash become Destiny? Why is his hair silver? Misty is actually tolerable.

It wasn't done to break his heart. She did like Ash, really she did, but she also knew that he was inconceivably dense and would never understand her feelings, and Rudy was charming, so she felt better after she left with the Trovita Gym Leader. She was quite confident she had made the right choice. But then, everything fell apart.
kawaiilileevee chapter 43 . 6/16/2013
... Red is stupid. I'm used to seeing Ash stupid, but this is Red being very stupid. Poor Lance! I wonder how they broke up? Did he cheat on her? Did he try to have both of them (eew)? Why on earth would he dump Lance for Misty? But I bet Lance can make him fall in love...
kawaiilileevee chapter 42 . 6/16/2013
Red is just like Ash and a bottomless pit? Mmm... chocolate!
kawaiilileevee chapter 40 . 6/3/2013
... Eew, so Yellow is Seiya? Eew! And I guess Red and Lance and Uranus and Neptune. But I would have thought Lance was Uranus... huh, maybe Red is more of a tomboy? Atlantis Tide sounds like a very cool attack!
kawaiilileevee chapter 39 . 6/3/2013
I think everything Lance says is going over Red's head, but I never expected to see him jealous. Usually Lance is the possessive one!

Lance merely looked amused as Red, still perched on Aerodactyl's back with an armful of snowballs, continued to throw them after Goodman with a vindictive smile.
If it was his way of coping with stress, why should she interfere?

Moments later, her husband had calmed down sufficiently for her to kiss him starry-eyed, before dragging him indoors and out of those wet clothes.

CUTE!
kawaiilileevee chapter 38 . 6/3/2013
Oh, poor Ash! That does seem like a nightmare! I don't think anyone would want to see Jessie and James make out...
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »