Reviews for Malfoy Manner: Our Dinner With Weasleys
Lucyole chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
wow that was really good i like these kind of storys
16clumsyandshy chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
The wedding one is no longer my favorite. This one is my favorite now. They fucked on Lucius Malfoy's coffin. You are some kind of sorceress. That's so...great! And the car? Hottest thing ever. It's a James Bond car, right? I don't know cars, but it sounds really nice and I looked up some pics. Again, you make a vivid picture with your dirty, dirty words. I loved it so bad!
16clumsyandshy chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Ahhhhh! I loved their breakfast in bed! So funny and then so hot! For some reason I'm really stupid excited that this is a two parter! I can't wait to see what he tells the Weasleys.
Eryk Lestrange chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
did they even have dinner?

would've been nice to imagine Draco fingering Narcissa under the table :)
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Lucius' wake? damn, Draco didn't waste any time :)

also, are Luna and Neville married?
lilianthorn chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
The tenderness is almost painful. You present a yearning and fulfillment that is like drowning: crushing yet leads to a drifting light-headedness. The moment by moment description accents sweetly with the shift from awkwardness and resistance to final passion and surrender. Your Malfoys mate like eagles; majestic and dangerous, plummeting from heights we mere mortals can only admire from afar.

And then to rut in a car like horny teens! Delightfully unabashed! Exquisite contrast and interplay of mood. This chapter is a ride of its very own. Thank you for generously sharing your talents with us.
ShanaTheDead chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
Oh. Wow. That was some sex on a coffin, there. That was...unexpected. Still cool, though. In fact, it was just kind of right, I think. Then weirdly sentimntal and loving. I think they're getting closer, if that's possible. I hope you continue this series for a while. I'd like to see how far they can progress.
ShanaTheDead chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Cool idea doing a two parter. This series is so funny and twisted. And I think they get better and better. You make incest seem pretty normal, you know?
97hollster chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
definitely the hottest couple lol:)
BeautifulDisaster123 chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
(love the shoutout! :])

I love that you showed us their first time as his memorie! It was so passionate. The car sex was almost funny while hot. (Only becaue I know how difficult it is to have good sex in a small car) you discribed it amazingly and I can not wait for more of you AMAZING work ;)
Narcissa's Dragon chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
You were very right to split this one up. I may have had a stroke otherwise. ;-)

Fantastic as always! You always know how to steam up my day.
Lady Bellatrix Black Lestrange chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
As always my frined, you out do yourself. Bloody loved it.
BeautifulDisaster123 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Oh my gosh... Part 2 needs to be soon! :)

Mint is halaeious! ("young masters bed is dusty") hahaha!

And hermione and narcissa! Oh my god! Can you say cat fight?

And their first times! Awe! I can still remember reading draco's first time with his mum! Oh please do not wait to long to post Part 2
97hollster chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
loved it update ASAP:)
Narcissa's Dragon chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Wow! Fantastic! You, my lovely witch, can spin the most magnificent tale. I was completely enraptured. I wait with bated breath for part two.