Reviews for Boys' Own Camping Adventure
niley4eva2012 chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
This was a very good short story. I enjoyed reading it :)
EpicFail94 chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
aw, i love resolutiions
EpicFail94 chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
I still feel worse for Remus, but i can get Sirius too now
EpicFail94 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Ummmmmm - ha, only joking, lol

its a good point u made actually, about it all being too romantic, and i like the fact that Remus is actually a BOY in this, not a girl in a male body like some fics
Miss Pessimistic chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
That was interesting(:
sweetLies chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
ahaha. Peter always snores it seems. :)

I love the conversation you created at the end concerning the animal they encountered. You did a splendid job with the dialogues. Fave.
witchdivasirenqueen chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I liked this

particularly the insecurity you built into Remus's character
FullMoonDreams chapter 3 . 9/13/2008
An interesting take on how the two boys could have gotten together. I liked that we saw both points of view, and that it doesn't end with everything all happy and perfect...since what relationship is?

Thanks for sharing this.
MissBellaBlack chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
haha, i love the conversation at the end!
surreptitiouspen chapter 3 . 6/5/2008
I really enjoyed it. The characterizations were excellent, and I always enjoy a two-point perspective story. Poor James and Peter- what an awkward conversation at the end of the third chapter!

Cheers,

Pen
marie chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
I really and truly loved this fic. It was exactly what I needed! Not too fluffy and not too angsty, but simply _perfect_
truest-of-true-loves chapter 3 . 9/28/2007
cute story!
Chios chapter 3 . 5/23/2007
Awesome fic!
aprilpotterharryscuz chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
hi! i don'tlike the pairing but i think it is really cool of you to be so openminded about this! bye!
jinxgirl5 chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
This is like the very first Harry Potter fanfic I've ever read. I love it ! My fangirl soul is both jumping around in happiness and cooing over the romance. Plus I loved this part:

"Remus. As I see it, you have two options now," Sirius' relatively calm voice came out of the darkness by his ear. "You can either run out of this tent and send in Peter who is, I promise, safe from my molestations, or you can kiss me back."