Reviews for Summer to Remember
Syhmera chapter 14 . 8/4
Hope u didn't abandon this fic hope u will continue it very soon
NN chapter 14 . 7/10
Please keep writing! Please please please, I've been waititng for over a year now (cries a sea) I love your funny, partly-creepy and amazingly easy to read story, 'cause of the story itself and because english is not my mother languaje so...
Thank you and please call your muse or something to write a little bit more each time
Ja ne! :)
BookLoverKid chapter 12 . 7/9
._.
...one year...
jezko1 chapter 14 . 6/5
Argh, I love all your KHR stories, so please update :-)
LunarCatNinja chapter 14 . 5/28
I love it! This is different from the other "Trip-to-Italy" fics that I've read, and I'm rather enjoying it.
BlindieMac chapter 14 . 5/17
This is so good! I love it!
Noname chapter 14 . 5/5
Pleaseeee continue! I've waited for about a year now! I love how this story have developed like, and I always pass through ff to see if you've upload something, but I cant resist any more (*cry*) pleaaaaase upload soon !
Kisses n' Love from Chile! ( sorry if something doesnt have any sense cuz english is not my mother languaje)
Anonimous chapter 14 . 4/28
Will Nana and Iemitsu be appearing?
mari47405 chapter 14 . 4/15
Thank you for this book. Please update
update soon! XD
loretta537 chapter 14 . 3/28
this is a good story, i hope to read more soon
Breath after Death chapter 1 . 2/12
PLEASE PLEASE P~L~E~A~S~E UPDATE! THIS IS A BLOODY FANTASTIC FIC AND I WOULD LOVE TO READ MORE IF YOU WILL LET ME ! PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP THIS FIC AND I HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON! (*v*)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 14 . 1/18
very good
Skull1412 chapter 14 . 1/8
Wow, such kindness Tsuna has...to be expected of course but most people have trouble on that sort of part which made me happy when Tsuna acts like Tsuna in the kindness portion, and just flames on the boy wasn't really enough, of Mukuro could put branks on students, and students can injure Tsuna, I'm sure a few cuts and bruises along with some burn marks should be ok! :D
1,059 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »