Reviews for Tip of a Pen
Rina chapter 27 . 2/17
You're being unfair on him. Why does he have to leave when he only followed his heart. I really feel bad for yuki. U should atleast give him some happiness.
critique101 chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
why the hell is Tezuka bitter about the break up after all those things he's been doing to Fuji? Is this story for real?
critique101 chapter 28 . 2/9/2013
wtf? who cares about Leanne? whats with her I'm so good attitude, and irritating side story? Are you by any chance projecting yourself to her through her "greatness", cause I've got to say, I don't like her.
fujiyuki chapter 28 . 1/25/2013
Congratulations on completing your story! Despite some of the events that occurred along the way, I did like how you wrapped them all up at the end. It's interesting that Yukimura is now Leanne's new editor. A shame he didn't find his own love in the end. Perhaps that is another story.
fujiyuki chapter 28 . 1/25/2013
My reviews for some reason haven't come up. But nevertheless, congratulations on completing this story! I'm very grateful for that. Sure there were events that were a bit... eh but I am glad it ended the way it ended. It's interesting that Leanne became an author herself at the end. With Yukimura as her editor! A shame Yukimura didn't find his love at the end. Hope to see more works from you in the future.
Daisy-Chan chapter 28 . 1/25/2013
's with their happy ending except Tezuka's . XD
Thank you for writing this!It was fun journey reading it! :D
megmei chapter 28 . 1/25/2013
I like the ending! it's cute and our lovely pair is happy (with Atobe as their editor, oh life gonna get really interesting), and everyone is more or less happy, there is nothing wrong with it!
thank you so much for writing this far, it's such a wonderful journey.
Hope to see you with new story soon! xDDDD
supremekikay24 chapter 28 . 1/25/2013
thank you!
Guest chapter 27 . 1/21/2013
such a pity for a story with good start but towards the end just a became so suck and lame... U wanna make it angsty but for me WTH! Leanne is a b**ch... U make fuji looks stupid and desperate... And they just EASILY made up after all those nonsense?!
Guest chapter 27 . 1/20/2013
...not sure how to say this... I've been following and anticipating this story since the first chapter, but midway through i just can't undrstand why such twist of story were wrote... All i know now towards the end i'm quite dissappointed with the story overall and that i really hate Leanne for all this was caused by her and why would there be yukimura?... Just an opinion of mine, do not take it to your heart, still this is not how i wish the story should be... Really hard to find a good tezufuji fics nowadays...
Daisy-Chan chapter 27 . 1/20/2013
I'm glad that Tezuka and Fuji finally make up after all those heartbreaking moments they went through.
Crossing fingers that Yukimura will find someone destined for him in Germany. XD
Busy Doin' Nothin chapter 26 . 1/14/2013
Yaaay! I'm waiting to read Tezuka's apology :D so I was like...grinning at everything and through the whole story !

Update soon!
Lovefuji chapter 25 . 1/8/2013
Thank you for the tory.
Please post the new chapter soon. I'm so curious about what will happen with Tezuka and fuji. I really like Fuji so I hope Tezuka will regret about what he did with Yukimura :D
Daisy-Chan chapter 25 . 1/8/2013
I'm grinning like an idiot I am right now. XD
Here comes the drama!
I look forward for the next chapter!

It's hard not to slightly hate both Tezuka and Yukimura .
supremekikay24 chapter 25 . 1/8/2013