Reviews for Miscellany
strongmayhem chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
I love the wedding drabble with kiyomine and takara, it was just so cute, it was too much fluff, i just wished that drabble was longer.
natsuki23 chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
Aw... Why he so dense! Please update soon, I look forward to what you come up with!
moko371 chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
I just finished reading the manga yesterday. I've got to say that I love your stories. The one with Takara and Kiyomine right here is so funny! I can imagine Kiyomine would do something like that...
Gentle Snow chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
All prompts are really nice and cute. And characters aren't OOC. Although I must say you misspelled Akari's name. Other than that, it's really well written. Hope you're going to continue :)
kyouruhi24 chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
cute! hahahaha..i love these drabbles! pls. write more!
Lizz1792 chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
awwwww!pleaseee keep uploading!please? :)
Lizz1792 chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
kyaaaaa but why the hell the Cheetos have to come back?! kiyomine you should kiss him anyway!grrrrrr and reiichi it's so cute when it's jealous *-*
Sachiel Angelo chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Akira! They should have let her finish the story.
Ringo chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
It's interesting. Short. And funny. :) update please!
KiWiLov chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
hehe please update soon
redstarling chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
I will always review for fluff! these little stories are reaaaaly cute :) You captured their personalities perfectly. I can't wait for more!
jen is too lazy to login chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
OMG wahhh i love the Kiyo' and taka parts! gahhhh sooooo sexy tee hee
hate1994 chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
That was very cute! Everyone was in their character, which made it even funnier. I love your writing very much. Thanks for more wonderful stories. Can't wait for more!
TheGalacticfox chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
This was so adorable, haha i swear i was smiling like an idiot while i was reading it. Lol, Kiyomine "She looks like a cheeto" and Reiich's "correctional discipline" XD

Thank you! And really good job!
Sachiel Angelo chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
Kyomine should have just kissed Takara before he can do anything. He has always been able to do so. So he should have kiss him and make it official. lol