Reviews for Well Suited
Your idea for a scrambled magical core is interesting.

I haven't read anything like it before.

It's a lot of information for a oneshot, but I think it ended up quite nicely.

I like your portrayal of Theodore.
pfanna chapter 1 . 3/4
I love this story. I think this is my 4th or 5th time reading it. The only thing missing is the justice - I wanted to see the specific pranks or at least the jealous reactions of the people who wronged her. Maybe I'm just evil that way...
EmilyWoods chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
you re such a good writer...I love your work
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Ahhhhhhhhh!
Monnbeam chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
I liked the story very much but would have loved to see the idiots getting punished
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I'll admit the start of the story: I found rather weird.
I mean - noticing that she's under several types of image and self-esteem damaging spells seems like quite a stretch!

But I like how it ended.

A question: No doubt, Theodore was affected after the spells were lifted, but what had he really thought of her before then?

Also, what of Ginny? Did she really bear a grudge?
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
oh this is fantastic, the use of all those spells was completely original and entirely fascinating, usually when Hermione's enchanted in some fashion in regards to her love life it's potions that induce jealousy or false love or confounding charms that just fuzzy her thoughts, I've never seen anything that goes about her self image and again, wow! that's super clever! and aww, this is also overall an extremely sweet story, I do rather wish that those who hexed Hermione would get some form of punishment for their misdeeds but ah well, again, great story, well done
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Kyaaaa!

how sweet: "She had stammered bu accepted as brought up and kissed her hand, and after receiving her favor he had immediately straightened and kissed her properly."

Are you going to continue this?
Angel Girl5 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I love this story!

Are you going to write a follow up?

Let us know what happened to all the people who cursed her?

Please say 'yes'!
Analelle chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Oh my. This is just too cute. It made me all warm and fuzzy inside. :)
DelfineNotPadfoot chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I love the end xD
Princess Mariana chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This was great!
Fullofpassion09 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This would be interesting to expand there is a lot of useable material there!
Dictator4Life chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I love it! The way you work with these characters is amazing!
rose chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
please continue this..i want all the people who cast spells on her to pay !