Reviews for Silver and Gold
ParadisiaDarkly chapter 15 . 12/11/2013
A 'strange' note to end on, but I think it works. I've followed you so it can ping my inbox with the sequel. )

I've enjoyed this story a lot and I thank you for writing it.
Mona chapter 15 . 12/10/2013
Please don't leave us in a long suspense for your sequel. This ending was an interesting twist that really had the bounty-hunter stubbornness of Emma we all like.
GuestRoom chapter 15 . 12/10/2013
I am glad this was updated.
About over a month ago, I've stayed up until 5 am to read the whole story and what a dark, psycho, bittersweet experience it was.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/17/2012
I just found this story today, and read it all. You write so well and Gold is completely in-character! Fantastic story! Please update soon!
iCarlyfan312 chapter 14 . 11/13/2012
Cliffhangers are your specialty! I love this chapter, but please update soon! I need to read more! ;)
mendeleviummd chapter 13 . 9/25/2012
well, this is certainly an entertaining fic, keep at it -
hope to see a grandiose continuation!
Ravenclaw992 chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Just started reading this and it is very good so far. I love how you portray Gold-very in-character. Ooh, I think I know what's inside. Is it the dagger? If not, I'll have to wait and see what happens.
Neonlights chapter 13 . 8/19/2012
ooooh how will he react to that? Can't wait for more!
TourmalineBlue chapter 13 . 8/9/2012
Your such an excellent writer I enjoy how you portray the characters to the letter of how they are in the tv series. So please update soon.
Wandering Browncoat chapter 13 . 7/20/2012
I love how straightforward kids are XD Henry seems to be doing all of the grunt work here - He truly is Emma's son *and Snow and Charming's grandson :O* Roll on next update so we can all see Mr Gold's reaction :D
vicTORIousfan6 chapter 13 . 7/19/2012
vicTORIousfan6 chapter 12 . 7/19/2012
Loved the ending! Can't wait to read the next one!
iCarlyfan312 chapter 13 . 7/19/2012
WHAT? IT'S OVER! NO! I hate cliffhangers! Please, please, please post soon!
iCarlyfan312 chapter 12 . 7/19/2012
This chapter made me smile! Loved how Emma obtained the sword. :) Great job!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/17/2012
Awesome - Charming's sword is in good hands, that's for sure :D I would love to see the look on Henry and Mary Margaret's face when they see her with it. I like how steadily this is progressing, keep up the good work - You rock!