Reviews for The Other Path
coolchick87 chapter 16 . 5/12
I love your story please update it real soon. Thanks
forevervampires chapter 16 . 1/24/2014
Soooooo when is there gonna be a new chapter? I mean, you can't leave it hanging like this. Please update. It's been almost 2 years! And it's really good. I love how you delt with Sasuke. His character didn't change drastically, was still a believable Sasuke, but at the same time showed character growth. Not a lot of people have done it so well. Please continue.
splintered reality chapter 16 . 7/8/2012
The concept is good and there are very few errors ,though I would suggest that you add a break when you switch povs.
AllynDM chapter 16 . 6/20/2012
And Pain proves once again that he's a badass, stabbing Sasuke in the chest like a BOSS while Naruto spams Rasenshurikens from the background. I did like the idea of Sasuke fighting Pain, but now Naruto's about to rage about Sasuke getting pierced through. Let's see how Sasuke likes that...
jtho17 chapter 16 . 6/9/2012
Good story! Are you gonna have Kakashi remain dead since you kept Jaraiya alive? I like the deviations from the norm
Anon chapter 16 . 6/8/2012
Good story, keep it up !
Aishata chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
Good story so far. Though not incredibly original, still a fun read.
Lioutenant Flame chapter 14 . 5/17/2012
-fingers crossed- Itachi was resurrected! Itachi was resurrected! Itachi was resurrected! Btw loved the scene with Nagato-nii-san and Danzo. I hope the old b*****d is dead soon.
Lioutenant Flame chapter 12 . 4/30/2012
I just thought of something...If Sasuke will not have a chat with he-who-no one-knows-he's-name, how will he find out about Itachi? Because he WILL find out, right? Great fight seen anyway. Wish you had put the "Forgivie me Sasuke, no next time" thing but it was good.
gohan4z chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Awesome )
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 11 . 4/17/2012
i hope you update soon!
Quinn1989 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
I don't know what to think of this story

I hope, you didn't let be Naruto as "useless" as he is in canon.

It wouldn't be fair
Darkryus chapter 8 . 4/3/2012
is naruto still a gennin? he should be at least as strong as a jounin now
gogt12 chapter 8 . 4/3/2012
while i like the story i feel that Naruto has really been left behind now more than ever that in canon. naruto cant hold a candle to sasuke and i hope this makes you write him stronger than he is now. other that that i think this is a realistic look in the what if: sasuke was returned that doesn't include naruto hating everyone
Emilio Marshall chapter 8 . 4/3/2012
all 8 of these chapters are amazing, although I see lines from the actual shows... BUT this is perfect, when I read "What if Sasuke never left" You got me, I read on and this is perfect for what will happen if Sasuke didn't leave. This is truly a great start, You should make more to a your book and email me at I look forward to reading it. I'm currently making a Naruto Story book to pass the time it includes the narutp characters and me with everyone I know. I'm about to start my shipudden version. But great job and keep it UP!