Reviews for Remember Me This Way
HPObsession22 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Aw so sad but so perfect!
Tresa Cho chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Wow. Very, very well written. Emotional, gripping, and incredibly poignant. If I were one to cry, I would have cried. Great job.
Fidem Praestare chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
You've probably heard this a million times before. But not many stories made me cry. In fact, I don't finish a lot of H/D fics... usually I decide whether to continue or not by the second paragraph... but yours hooked me and dragged me in a tied me up all the way. And here I am, rocking back and forth, sobbing, and my mom's asking me what the hell is wrong.

Perfect all the way. I'm definitely adding it to my favourites.
Sloth chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
You're not a very nice person! Making people cry is BAD! You made me cry! But I just love your story.:) Bittersweet indeed.
bLo0dY-AnGeL chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
this story has sincerely touched my heart on this valentiens day... having not able to say i love you one last time, draco still lingered and watched over harry... this is the story that made me cry the most because of the sadness and yet sweetness... it is definitely bittersweet... my eyes are still red from crying lol... ;_; i love your story soo much!
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
That was very bitter sweet. I quite enjoyed reading it. Well done!

_~

DreamWeaver
Melinda chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Oh my gohd..why did i see your story just now? woah. Word's arent enough to describe it really. You made me cry! waah...anyway grat story plot and everything..you inspire me sweeties! keep up the good work! *mwah*
lydd chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
aww... that is soo... sweet... *bawl* this is a really sappy story without the fat... just the tears... *sniff*
deepinspace chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
Aw that was so sweet. Like harry at the top most of the time, but you did a great job. Write more fics ok? I miss your works.
Redrum chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
;_;

Beautiful.. Very well written.
Spazzy chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
This story totally touched me and I'm still in shock. I can't believe it. Anyways, WOW! I'm crying. O.k. I'm at loss for words. Great work!

Spazzy
Dagnir Erynion chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
AHHHHHHHH~~~~ *Drowns in own tears* tat wuz so sad. but i liked it veri veri much.
Fallen Iceangel chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
**Crys loudly**

That was so beautiful!
a dreamer chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
your story...it's so beautiful. not many fics make me cry, but your's has made me cry, and i mean, really REALLY cry. well done, brilliant job.
Rogue Runaway chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
Marvellous, and completely beautiful. I visited your author's page after this fic, and was kind of disappointed when there were no other Harry/Draco fics there ;] More after this, though? :]