Reviews for Aburame Queen
tosca chapter 1 . 8/28
Lovely story. :-)
Nanyin chapter 1 . 8/4
This was delightful fimd. Thanks doe sharing!
The Katanna Twins chapter 1 . 5/10
This story was very enjoyable. There should be more Shino/Kagome fics. They would be so cute together. Loved it!

-Ryu
izumooichi chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
I really like this story very much, and its a new spin on Kagome since she really doesn't like bugs that much after Ms. Centipied and Naraku. I hope there will be more chaps please.
jj chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
This is beautiful I wish it had a sequel
Bloody Amethyst chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
I really liked this one D
Stunning Sunset chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
Awww, so cute! I love Shino's swarms!
Marie chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Very cute... Cute beetles, who'd have thought!
Roos chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Loving this piece, you have a way with words that is simple and elegant. Thank you for sharing your gift :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
I've never seen a story with this pairing before, but you write it very well :) They're such a sweet couple! God bless!
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
I'm normally kind of wary and worried by bugs, but this was strangely sweet? Like I would love to view them in action.
Meg chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
I really liked this. There are not enough Shino fics out there. You probably wont since this is marked as completed but I would truly appreciate a continuation of this, even if it was only another chapter.
fredisagirl chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
I really enjoyed this. I never thought of Sino as a possible mate.
tinawinna chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
This was cute. Ive always liked Shino even though he was rarely shown... This being my first Shino fanfiction, I liked it and I think I'm gonna read some more. Thanks for writing this. :)
Kat chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
You should make this more longer is amazing