Reviews for prohibited art
The Mystic Doctor chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I must say that I found this to be quite deep. It almost makes one muse on whether Wander ever might have wondered, at any point at all, if everything he was doing was worth it.

The mention of the beast's whine was especially heart-wrenching to me.
ToriSeesYou chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Shadow of the Colossus is my favorite game, and I loved this, but I don't think all of the things that you wrote were quite right. I don't think he ever felt sorry for the colossus that he killed. Other than that, it was great.
daimee chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
It's a nice short story. The descriptions are very beautiful and there were some nice and meaningful sentences (like "everyone is the architect of their own destiny").

The use of the (x) puzzled me a bit. I do not see exactly why you used it with the "he ... and died" sentences and not with "No. He can't let this get to him, etc." But this could just be me.

I saw some minor interpunction and spelling errors ("he climed" - typo?); one recurring error was "it's" when it should have been "its", like in "it's entire face".

All in all it was a tragic and beautiful description of the wanderer's pain. Short but powerful, I'd say.