Reviews for They Just Couldn't Leave
Yarami chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
I love it Hun! It's really good so far and I can't wait to see what will happen to her in the old shop and durring her play! I wonder will the ghosts come out to see the play or be determined to keep her locked up? Great work so far, update soon!
KagomeNarome chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
Uwah...the grandma's funny at the last end of the chapter...she just automatically says she's going to be there. :)

This is turning out to be a great story!
PirateNinjaCJS chapter 8 . 5/12/2012
Hey, this is really great. I've absolutely loved it so far. Just a suggestion for future stories: when your main character is speaking from their own point of view, try not to make them too perfect. It was just something that I noticed about Evangaline in the first chapter. She's pretty much flawless and can do anything. But other than that, it's amazing! Keep it up! Also, could you please check out my Sweeney fic? It's called Never Would Have Lied by PirateNinjaCJS. Thanks heaps :) looking forward to the next update!
Kagome Narome chapter 8 . 5/10/2012
It ws appsolutly amazing! ive never read a more amazing sweeney todd story before! i stayed up super late on a school night just to read this. i honestly hope you update as soon as possible...im waiting to see what sweeneys going to do to her...maybe bring her over to the other world or possibly keep her in the shop forever
MissCaityGrace chapter 8 . 5/9/2012
Ah the suspense is killing me! It was awesome! Can't wait for the next chappy! Xx

P.s sorry for the over use of exclamation marks... I tend to do it aa lot when I'm excited :P
Samantha Michaels chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This is so good! Please add more soon! :)
MissCaityGrace chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
Holly fricking crap! Awesome much? Please update soon! Xx
MissCaityGrace chapter 6 . 3/20/2012
Oooh mister t is picking on her :P can't wait for the next chappy! Xx
Zoek80 chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
I really do like this story, plz continue
MissCaityGrace chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
I'm loving this story! can't wait for the next chappy! Xx