Reviews for Down the rabbit hole
Elvire I prefer coffee chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
It’s wonderful…
And of course I like “Jim&Alice”
They are the best.
Can I translate this work and publish it in another site?
The charter of authorship, of course, belong for you.
BlackenedAngel chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
So good! You've written them both so well; Alice is one of my favorite female characters at the moment and portrayed her amazingly. I honestly don't understand why there aren't more Luther x Sherlock crossovers, I think both these two characters and Luther and Sherlock would work really well together. If you ever write another one I'll be sure to read it!
paperclaire chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Not much to say really, but just wanted to let you know that this is perfection.
Osage chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Can someone please tell me why this story doesn't have more reviews? It's freaking brilliant! You have both Jim and Alice's voices down perfectly and her inner monologue is just...so Alice. Sherlock and Luther definitley need a crossover episode, I think I'll do backflips when that happens. But until then, I'll just have to keep reading your crossover fics, please give us another one. Thank you so much!
southern cross chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Oh my goodness. This was unbearably amazing. I went looking for a Sherlock Luther crossover with the two mains and found this beautiful piece of writing. The mere thought of my Alice with moriarty makes my head spin. I am so irritated I didn't think of putting them together. You captured her inner dialogue as well as his madness perfectly. The scene was set perfectly and her summation o what John means to her was spot on. I would definitely love to read a follow up of either her coming back into the city of her reaction to his 'death'. God help me if you wrote Alice/Sherlock. I might convulse. Wonderful job!