Reviews for Consultation
hp1piececraziness chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Please tell me I'm not the only person that thinks that the Doctor is the kind of man that would roll around on the ground if he was very frustrated and no one was watching.

Sans that little thought that went through my head while reading this, you really didn't have to worry. You did a great job. :)
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Both cute and deep.
Um. Fish chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This is gorgeous! Love the bit where, naturally, his logic flows as such: Cheer Amy up by using what always makes the Doctor happy: Rose Tyler. Adorable!
DaughterOfATinWorm chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I think this captured exactly how the eleventh Doctor would feel about Rose- actually this perfect little story has helped me sort out my views on 11/Rose! This is excellently written, perfectly in character and provides just a little bit of closure. Lovely!
The White Leopard chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
That was lovely. I adore the way that you portrayed little Rose, and it is always fascinating to take a look at things through different characters' eyes. Despite being barely edited, this was quite well-done. And feel no shame for that Rose/11. I approve.
Jack's Shadow chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I love your take on 11 and Rose - he's no longer grieving her, but he will never stop loving her in a quiet, bittersweet sort of way.

Amy's childishness next to a young Rose is adorable and hilarious. Of course Amy's upset by recent developments, and the Doctor uses the magnificent Rose Tyler to brighten her day. Overall, this is a lovely fic that made my heart hurt just a tinge.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Sobbing.
Oh God why.
It's like those awful moments when I'm listening to my ipod and then BAM! Doomsday Theme starts playing. So I get that "Oh Hell no why did you do that no stop please" feeling and skip it and then BAM! Right after it is Rose's Theme. Sobbing. Oh, it's terrible. I feel like deleting them off my Ipod but they're just so pretty and give me all these feels and I don't even know.
Nice story! Loved it!
Bonnie5572 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Very, very good story in my opinion. Love the staring contest. Also, how the Doctor loves her and yet doesn't allow it to tear him apart here. Thanks!
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
This was amazing...I love the Doctor. "What makes me feel better? Rose Tyler" So he brings Amy to Rose! That was too funny! And I love seeing Amy and Rose interacting... Thank you, for having the Doctor say what he did about Rose. I mean, I know they have both moved on, but he would, I think, always carry Rose in one, if not both, of his hearts, even if he didn't love her the same way anymore. :D Your writing was fantastic!
yumitadashi chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Oh God, this was ... I don't have words for this.

Thank you for writing this.

Just, thank you.
StormWolf10 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Aww, loved it so much!
earth17 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I like it alot. The pure innocence of it all. It seems to me except for the hologram of Rose in, what was it? Let's Kill Hitler, maybe, not sure, but anyway; the current Doctor has forgotten Rose altogether, which seems highly, unlikely. I like the idea of the 11th Doctor visiting her, but honestly as nothing more. The 11th Doctor is River Song's Doctor. The 9th and more-so the 10th Doctor is Rose's Doctor. You did a great job.
angel19872006 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I don't care what any body else thinks but the Doctor needs/should be with Rose...I Don't know how people can say his wife is River after all *spoilers* she married a robot version of him and not the real one)
Terra Young chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Great job!
SmileyOriginalsXD chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
PAINFUL? This is the OPPOSITE of painful! It's like the perfect interaction Amy and little Rose could have! The writing, characters, anc both convos were absolutley perfect! Brilliant I tel ya! BRILLIANT! Rose helping Amy like that it flat the awesomness thing ever, but what the doctor said? Talk about flippin AWE! Now to me this is like the perfect way the show should show little Rose. LOVE!