Reviews for The Dragon Tamer
meme7789 chapter 1 . 2/1
Are you still updating this story? I heard this is really good and I really want to read it but I'm hesitant to read a story that might be dropped.
917brat chapter 9 . 1/3
Oh this story is so amazing and I would really love to read more of it so please, pretty please, keep this up and update this again soon because I would really love to read more of this.
Stormwing89 chapter 5 . 12/27/2017
Ii guess it makes an odd sort of sense with Trapinch being modeled partially after an ant, but I still think Dragonite makes more sense as his final evolution. Anyway, realized that I forgot to mention that I love the story, please keep it up. Or in this case, start it up again.
Stormwing89 chapter 3 . 12/27/2017
You know, I'm still convinced Dragonite was supposed to be the final evolution of Trapinch, not Dratini/Dragonair. Then someone got confused because of the name, and everyone else just decided to go with it. Trapinch is an awesome pokemon, but its next two forms completely wipe away its strongest features and replace it with something that's powerful yes, but that looks and acts like a bug/dragon type, and does not resemble Trapinch at all in looks OR abilities. I mean, just look at how powerful and useful Trapinch's jaw strength is! I'm sure his Elemental Fang (Ice Fang, Fire Fang, etc.) attacks would be just as devastating. Does Flygon even have a mouth?
Iris chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
I see a problem. This isn't a printed hard-copy book yet and it should be.
Nightshadegirl chapter 10 . 11/9/2017
ok
Guest chapter 10 . 7/19/2017
So you discontinued this story? That's what it says or your bio. Why would you say you're gonna fix up the chapters, if you're done with the story? Dick move... just man up and admit you can finish the fucking story
Fireshared chapter 10 . 7/10/2017
Guessing this is dead? Damn shame, it was a good read even if the pacing was a bit finicky in places. Following it anyway just in case of an update
a man named bob chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
how is Trapinch hearing the commands from underground, possible solution is Ash jumping or sliding his feet in a certain way. Sacrafice and Subjugation by MetalDargon does fighting with Pokémon underground very well.
TrAfAlGaRlAwSgUrL27 chapter 10 . 4/6/2017
I cant wait for the nest chapters I hope you continue this story its very good
Yifto chapter 10 . 12/19/2016
I love that you put vibrava in his evolutionary chain doesn't et much love. Overall I like the story, you put in some unique lore (magikarp) and you favour quality over quantity wich is kinda hard to find. Most stories would have like 6-8 pokemon already. Never really liked that. Like I get it and if I had a team of all the pokemon I like it would probably be 60 strong but ya gotta pick and chose right? You also have to have a counter to each situation though... idk but I like hoe you are going about it. I like the battles so far that metal swipes thing and make shift mudslap were pretty cool I had been wondering when someone else would do that. Do far it's been 4 people. This gonna be a gen fic? Probably right? He is 10. Never really got how people could write romance for anything under like 15-16 not just pokemon but naruto, percy jackson, Harry Potter too.
Yifto chapter 3 . 12/18/2016