Reviews for The Dragon Tamer
Why did you stop? This was great
smoll Gcat chapter 10 . 7/22
i hope to see an update soon! i've been waiting FOREVER for a fanfic starring the flygon family, and you're doing a great job so far!
smoll Gcat chapter 1 . 7/22
fucking finally the flygon family doesnt get enough love in this fandom
animal lover13 chapter 10 . 7/11
i love what you have written so far. i know its been a while since you last updated, but i hope you're able to soon.

keep writing

P.S. you really shouldn't have left that last chapter without telling us what pokemon it was. that's not cool.
Aegorm chapter 7 . 7/11
Losing against the single most pathetic gym leader? Eugh, idiotic
AgitatedDog9288 chapter 1 . 6/8
really good love it!
Dancingtuna chapter 10 . 5/8
I just found this fanfic and read all of it at once and I really love it! Keep up the good work and could we pretty pretty please have a clue about what the new Pokemon is?
I loved the choice of having Trapinch as a starter too by the way. When I played my first Pokemon game (heart gold) my friend gave me a Flygon and I loved it to bits :D

I know you have already decided on the Pokemon that Ash is going to catch, but if he wanted to be a dragon master, why did he get his first dragon type so late into the story? And will he be able to get more soon or will the idea be dropped completely? As in one of the earlier chapters the rainbow Pokemon (which I'm assuming is Ho-oh) will be his legendary, therefore if that's his final six only one of his Pokemon would be dragon type.
Really love the story though please keep up the good work!
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 1 . 4/28
Just read through the whole thing so far. Great job and great read. Hope this picks up again, because it has far too much potential to be wasted.

Also, I love your pet-peeve list on your profile; it mirrors my personal pet peeves quite accurately.
Ky Karno chapter 10 . 4/10
I hope that you update this story. It's really awesome.
EveryHonestEffort chapter 10 . 3/23
I love the imagination put into this story. It's good to hear Ash and his pokemon training and working with natural products. I have to admit I like when protagonists are overpowered, but it's good how he lost to Erica and came out stronger. Good choice of pokemon too. Thank you for writing this story, I can't wait to read more.
The Detective of South-East chapter 8 . 3/4
Two years have passed since you updated. Then last year you said you were posting rewrites. After rewrite of first chapter you just disappeared. We really want to see more of this because you do a good job at this. Waiting to see some update.
envy34 chapter 9 . 3/2
cant wait to see the next chapter bro!
Kaioo chapter 5 . 2/9
The Titanic? The Pokemon-verse had a Titanic?
Kaioo chapter 3 . 2/9
I can't help but wish Ash would get his Pikachu somehow.
iMTheStormKing chapter 1 . 2/8