Reviews for The Dragon Tamer
So you discontinued this story? That's what it says or your bio. Why would you say you're gonna fix up the chapters, if you're done with the story? Dick move... just man up and admit you can finish the fucking story
Fireshared chapter 10 . 7/10
Guessing this is dead? Damn shame, it was a good read even if the pacing was a bit finicky in places. Following it anyway just in case of an update
a man named bob chapter 1 . 5/20
how is Trapinch hearing the commands from underground, possible solution is Ash jumping or sliding his feet in a certain way. Sacrafice and Subjugation by MetalDargon does fighting with Pokémon underground very well.
TrAfAlGaRlAwSgUrL27 chapter 10 . 4/6
I cant wait for the nest chapters I hope you continue this story its very good
Yifto chapter 10 . 12/19/2016
I love that you put vibrava in his evolutionary chain doesn't et much love. Overall I like the story, you put in some unique lore (magikarp) and you favour quality over quantity wich is kinda hard to find. Most stories would have like 6-8 pokemon already. Never really liked that. Like I get it and if I had a team of all the pokemon I like it would probably be 60 strong but ya gotta pick and chose right? You also have to have a counter to each situation though... idk but I like hoe you are going about it. I like the battles so far that metal swipes thing and make shift mudslap were pretty cool I had been wondering when someone else would do that. Do far it's been 4 people. This gonna be a gen fic? Probably right? He is 10. Never really got how people could write romance for anything under like 15-16 not just pokemon but naruto, percy jackson, Harry Potter too.
Yifto chapter 3 . 12/18/2016
(づ。‿‿。)づ I need more plz
gillafrog chapter 5 . 9/4/2016
hooray for magikarp \(0)/
Anonymous Person chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Flygon is definitely one of my all time favorite pokemon. Although I was quite shocked the first time when I realized Trapinch was it's first evolution.
eldiar chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
Drano Master Ash! Ooh I love that idea!
Billy JB II chapter 3 . 6/14/2016
"finish it off with sand-attack!" I'm cringing from that. While this may run on anime-logic, it's still nice to pay some respect to game mechanics, when it doesn't make a difference. What's wrong with, say, Mud Slap?
Billy JB II chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
But can it play Doom? This is obviously both important and urgent.
Reader Of Fate chapter 10 . 5/24/2016
Update
arcticvulpe1 chapter 6 . 3/13/2016
byNo