Reviews for The Dragon Tamer
Yifto chapter 10 . 12/19/2016
I love that you put vibrava in his evolutionary chain doesn't et much love. Overall I like the story, you put in some unique lore (magikarp) and you favour quality over quantity wich is kinda hard to find. Most stories would have like 6-8 pokemon already. Never really liked that. Like I get it and if I had a team of all the pokemon I like it would probably be 60 strong but ya gotta pick and chose right? You also have to have a counter to each situation though... idk but I like hoe you are going about it. I like the battles so far that metal swipes thing and make shift mudslap were pretty cool I had been wondering when someone else would do that. Do far it's been 4 people. This gonna be a gen fic? Probably right? He is 10. Never really got how people could write romance for anything under like 15-16 not just pokemon but naruto, percy jackson, Harry Potter too.
Yifto chapter 3 . 12/18/2016
(づ。‿‿。)づ I need more plz
gillafrog chapter 5 . 9/4/2016
hooray for magikarp \(0)/
Anonymous Person chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Flygon is definitely one of my all time favorite pokemon. Although I was quite shocked the first time when I realized Trapinch was it's first evolution.
eldiar chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
Drano Master Ash! Ooh I love that idea!
Billy JB II chapter 3 . 6/14/2016
"finish it off with sand-attack!" I'm cringing from that. While this may run on anime-logic, it's still nice to pay some respect to game mechanics, when it doesn't make a difference. What's wrong with, say, Mud Slap?
Billy JB II chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
But can it play Doom? This is obviously both important and urgent.
Reader Of Fate chapter 10 . 5/24/2016
Update
arcticvulpe1 chapter 6 . 3/13/2016
byNo
Vakama chapter 10 . 2/10/2016
Are you planning to add Kalos to that list as well sense that is a region. Also, will you mention Mega Evolution in this story as well? Also, this story hasn't had a new chapter in a while in a way? Also, will Ash have a Mega Gyrados in a way?
Mayor Hawkeye chapter 10 . 2/2/2016
Please update soon it's been 2 years since this story of updated.
Tomoe Mami chapter 10 . 12/9/2015