Reviews for Weasley Twins, Matchmakers Incorporated
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
This is so darn nice hahaha! Won't you just love the twins' tactics lol.
Runecutter chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
Hmmm i was pretty sure that this would end in the punchline that Ginny and Draco were already dating weeks before Ron got his wonderful idea and he just had no clue of it because Ginny and the Twins knew how Ron would react (the Twins fear Ginny's wrath too much to intervere there of course :D) and Neville might already have been together with somebody else ig possible with the one girl Ron might be interested in ;) so as to explain his willingness to set Nev up with his sister...

Hmm... seems like you never came around to set Ron up... and have Hermione fail epicly :D pity that.
Runecutter chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
LOL, well as far as i see it they are excellent matchmakers, they just can't beat fate, nature and the will of the fandom :D So... their fault! If they had went out to make Harry happy their operation would have ended in a splendid success after all! :D
owlinacloak chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Kenz chapter 2 . 5/31/2007
haha! great laugh out loud story...I love the tone of your writing-such witty satire ;-)
MyUsedRomance chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
oh. that was fantastic. I'm not too fond of D/g, but from Ron's POV it was okay. I liked this a lot. would there be another chapter?
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Ohh. That was really wodnerful. I loved it. :D

rockergurl13 chapter 2 . 8/27/2005
this is funny, i like this! ok, they wanna set him up with Susan, so he won't get together with Susan, maybe...Luna? update!
CrazeeALaLoki chapter 2 . 4/14/2005
Ho boy, people just don't ever learn, now, do they? Hahahahahahaha! Never thought Hermione could be so boneheaded! :P Great job, keep it up!
CrazeeALaLoki chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Aw hahahaha poor twins! This is definitely NOT the profession for them ... I feel extremely sorry for Ron though, eek ... Great job! Very entertaining! Only a few spelling mistakes :D
Howie chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
That. Was. Hilarious! That was the funniest story i have ever read. And I've read Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. Fred and George have always been my favorite characters. You got them dead on.
miss sheree chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
haha dat was funny...tnx 4 writing it!
Pinku-koneko chapter 2 . 2/13/2004
lol, this was a funny one and the M/L bit was so true, never mess with M/L. poor Ron though. but funny still!
Leah6 chapter 2 . 2/2/2004
i loved it! so cute, r u gonna write another one? i know its been a while, but i think u should. -leah
Genkai Lady chapter 2 . 1/31/2004
Hee hee hee- I like it. I especially liked how it was the same story told in two different ways for two different chapters. Heh- and I especially liked the Draco/Ginny.