Reviews for A Lot Like Love
Aral Hiwatari chapter 11 . 5/10/2016
still waiting for chap 10 Yuna... please update soon. )
Sakura.Uchiha.26 chapter 11 . 1/3/2016
Pleaseeee update 3
ummIDK chapter 11 . 7/5/2015
Just read through your chapters and I'm so happy that you're continuing! I get the who hyatis thing, I'm actually doing the same thing right now lol can't wait for the next chapter!
jhian casey chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
ok, so i dont really want to read this coz its been awhile since the last update but i hope im wrong and this is not discontinued..
anyway, since im a sucker for any itasaku au, here i am, reading the 1st chapter.. (sigh)
kishi really sucks.. if he didn't want narusaku, he could've made itasaku canon! grrrrrr!
coz up until now in naruto gaiden, sasuke is still an asshole to sakura.. damn
Lunaerfaerie2010 chapter 11 . 6/10/2015
Please update... Us readers need more!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/7/2015
Please update, i cant wait to see what happens next
Guest chapter 11 . 6/3/2015
This story, of which i just discovered, moved me with so much emotion, really its great. I cant wait for more. Please dont wait so long to update again author san. Cause your story stole my heart and refuses to give it back
kittychic0895 chapter 10 . 6/3/2015
I love this story and I can't wait for more and I'm confused did he use a condom or no
Badger94 chapter 8 . 6/2/2015
Hmm.. interesting.
Badger94 chapter 7 . 6/2/2015
ooooh, steamy!
Badger94 chapter 6 . 6/2/2015
Cute, I like how Itachi doesn't want to face his family and Sakura is like this is so hard trying to have my own life.
Badger94 chapter 5 . 6/2/2015
Poor Itachi! Wonder what that is all about..
Badger94 chapter 4 . 6/2/2015
Great!
Badger94 chapter 3 . 6/2/2015
I love this chapter, great relationship building and great job at building the plot and story along with the characters at a good pace. It isn't rushed, and everything is so very bluntly laid out in a well-written manner. Great!
Badger94 chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
Much better chapter, I loved the tidbit about the poodle.