Reviews for My Name Is Castiel
no. 293 chapter 1 . 2/23
i was immediately impressed in the first chapter when i realized not only had you taken on the difficult task of writing from castiel's pov, but had also convinced me it was going to be successful. then as the story progressed you continually wrung emotions of sadness, pain and most of all delight from me because i was so glad to have found something so wonderfully intense and seamlessly connected with the spn universe. the solution to the leviathans is so much more fitting here than in canon, in the way it matches the gravitas of the problem arising.

then there is the evolvement of the angels and their love for another, which becomes just as important as that amongst the humans. and of course, the love between dean and cas - which really comes across as so credible, especially when in the end we find that it is still eclipsed by the love between the brothers.

this story manages to be inspiring and nostalgic at the same time, in short, just right. so thank you for contributing this.
Darkest Sun chapter 31 . 1/19
Hey I'd love to read the continuation of this scene on live journal, what name would it be under?
And I love the story, you are a good writer and the thought that you have put into this, to come up with all the new details it incredible!
Laurasaur chapter 40 . 12/19/2013
Oh. My. God. Or is it technically Michael? This story broke my heart and made me happy both at the same time and I loved every bit of it. I'm ashamed to say I have often skipped over this story because I have been scared off by the sheer length of it but I finally did and now I would recommend it to every Destiel fan I can make listen to me! This was incredibly well written and Castiel's POV is perfect, can I just have a little more? Just to fix my feels?
Guest chapter 40 . 11/6/2013
okay i forgive you for killing cas
Guest chapter 37 . 11/6/2013
you are one evil person arent you
Guest chapter 36 . 11/6/2013
w h y
xSoliloquy chapter 40 . 11/7/2013
Best Destiel fic I've read, you are a wonderful writer.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/5/2013
oooohh balthazar and sam i can totally see it coming
Guest chapter 21 . 11/4/2013
aaaaaaaaaaw its love. But damnn why cant they just fuck already poor kids
Guest chapter 13 . 11/3/2013
w. h. y
Usaka chapter 40 . 10/22/2013
This story was amazing. I even had watery eyes with the goodbye scenes! Very well done story...I'm sad to see the end of it!
PandaDee chapter 40 . 9/17/2013
I loved this story. Your writing style with Castiek in first person was perfect. :) thanks for sharing.
Sincerely C chapter 40 . 7/15/2013
This is just so absolutely well written I don't know what to do with myself. I just can't emphasize enough how much I love this story and everything you've put into it.
Thank you for writing this. It's absolutely amazing.
Alithe Cambre chapter 40 . 7/9/2013
Awwwww!
Lost Seeress chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
i was about to rage quit cause i thought u were making cas a girl. good thing i checked end authors note. since its not permanent then shes an awesome cas and i love how u write. im up at 1am reading cause im having nightmares and this story is helping me not think about it so thanks