Reviews for My Name Is Castiel
Brenda247 chapter 40 . 1/25
Marvellous story. Thank you for sharing.
Brenda247 chapter 31 . 1/25
I'm a bit surprise because I've just never realise how much in pain emotionally Cas was at that time and how Dean were so indifferent with him at times .
Brenda247 chapter 27 . 1/24
That was a really nice chapt between Cas and Jensen's scene to the griffin's sister. Love it.
Brenda247 chapter 26 . 1/24
I've been thinking about something. Cas had saw the future ! Which means something will go wrong. The question is , what.
Brenda247 chapter 24 . 1/24
Oh boy. I've loved the last two Alternate World scenes. The Oozie world and Demon Dean world. Totally , yeah.
Brenda247 chapter 16 . 1/24
Well I totally agree with your reflexions. Because Bobby did called Cas , Dean's best friend . Meaning that he trusted him with his inner thoughts too besides his and his brother's lifes.
Brenda247 chapter 13 . 1/23
I'm sad to tell Cas this but.. I told you so.
Brenda247 chapter 12 . 1/23
I'm starting to like this more and more.
Brenda247 chapter 8 . 1/23
Sure he's off but he's even better.
Brenda247 chapter 4 . 1/23
It's like looking at the director's cut scenes of the show ! Yeah !
Brenda247 chapter 3 . 1/23
Cas had grown a pair , lol. And the funny part ? He's in a girl form ! And Sam and Dean are Very acceptable.
Brenda247 chapter 2 . 1/23
I see disaster coming his way. Since , when Dean would found out how long Cas had return and then pretend not to know him like a treason and another lie.
Brenda247 chapter 1 . 1/23
Not bad but you should have mention that Hell had been under siege before Castiel get to consequently that he lost some of his brothers along the way. And last but not least , Dean should have fight Cas a little bit harder when the latter try to get him out of Hell.
D0nna chapter 40 . 9/14/2017
Wow. This is an incredible story and you are clearly very talented. It was a roller coaster of emotions from start to finish and I just could. not. stop. reading. And that line? "I own you, Dean." Damn. It's officially in every Destiel fantasy I'll ever have. Thanks so much for sharing this!
www.accountremovalrequested.in chapter 1 . 4/12/2017