Reviews for Transformers Prime: Dangerous Liaisons
Winterbornbree chapter 8 . 7/23
Hi there, I'm Winterbornbree - an author that has read your TF: Prime series several times over a few years. I just now decided to review your series.

One thing I loved about your work and overall storyline is how interesting and engaging a read it is. I actually binge read through the series and I think my personal favorite was The Ties that Bind III.

Your characterizations are very much amazing. Jack feels like himself, if a bit tweeked to make him feel relatable and likable. He makes up in bravery what he doesn't have in overwhelming strength or size. Miko and Raf, as the side characters, are pretty good as well. I liked how, even if Miko is a comedic character, you did it in a way that was respectible. In this case, she doesn't come off as overbearing and she had her moments where you could see her care about others, even if hidden behind a snarky exterior.

Back to our main characters, the love and romance you potrayed between Jack and Arcee is very much believable; you better believe that I'll be using your series as a reference on how to write a good relationship for my own fics (I'll give credit where it's due). It is subtle and sweet - easily my favorite part of the series.

The humor, wit, and sarcasm were the next best thing. Good humor tends to draw me in, that's why I gravitated towards Miko a bit in this review.

The action is rather impressive as well. I like how you describe things, although they can be hard to follow athe times. You managed to emulate the action of the television series quite nicely.

Now, as for the writing itself, I couldn't help but notice the numerous grammar errors prevalent in your stories. The mistakes didn't impede the progress of the series too much, but they can be distracting sometimes. The confusion between too/to (it's understandable though), they're/there/their, loose/lose sometimes bugged me (since I'm a perfectionist, I guess). There were also missing or misspelled words as well.

All in all, I really enjoyed this series. I was hyped for the invasion of the Quintessons, and was thus disappointed when you said you weren't going to do this series anymore.
I genuinely hope you change your mind (on the small chance that you do, I find that it helps when you reread your stories) and that you continue. However, I understand that writing is a time-expensive hobby, and that lost inspiration is extremely difficult to find back.

I hope to see more from you.
80sgrimlock chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
LOVED IT! Story line believable, and the romance between the two was subtle and believable. One of my favorite stories so far. So sad to see it go. Hope it gets rekindled.
JasonVUK chapter 8 . 10/19/2014
:I Hot damn! :O Amazing ending. :c Shame you stopped! Really wanted to know what would've happened next D:
JasonVUK chapter 7 . 10/19/2014
:O That was intense! :c No Jack!
JasonVUK chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
D: Oh my god! Airachnid! DX Run Jack!
JasonVUK chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
:I Nice dream Jack! 8D
JasonVUK chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
:I Jessica is a traitor she will betray them DX

:c Hope Arcee recovers
JasonVUK chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
:I She's determined :p hehe

:c Damn, things just going from bad to worse.
JasonVUK chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
:I Don't worry Jack, suicide is always an option. Death can't be THAT bad. :p
JasonVUK chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
:O SO much is happening :c Damn Jack is such a wanted person :I North is a bellend as usual and Silas is a peen. DX
DarkStrider chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
Amazing fic! Only wish you had written more! I sincerely hope that more will be forthcoming soon!
Death4999 chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
Well Rogue-Scholar-Blue, yet another well-written, captivating, and exciting fanfic. MECH turning around and lending actual aid for the future? Now there is a new one. And Crosswire just will not stay dead eh? At least not by anyone save the author. I am greatly saddened by the posting in thy bio of having lost the fire to complete this fantastic series, but I am still thankful that all the stories posted are at least complete and none have been left as dead fics. There are not nearly enough Arcee/Jack pairings that are as well written as they should be, nor are there that many at all unfortunatly. I would certainly hope that this series might be completed in the future sometime, but regardless I enjoyed my time reading it. And for that, my thanks.
Guardian of Azarath chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
Well, i guess that's in for Crosswire, though Jessica's situation isn't looking good either, and Jack is on the date from hell :p

Seems like Arcee is the only one who's had any luck this chapter :p
Foxbear chapter 7 . 9/6/2012
So, is this the end of Crosswire?
You are certainly making Jessica into a complex character. No simple villain is she.
Foxbear chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
And now would be the time for four letter words...
Another excellent chapter.
The building tension between Arcee and Jessica is both amusing and nerve wracking. What will the already world weary Arcee respond with when Jack's been duped by another female?