Reviews for Transformers Prime: Dangerous Liaisons
80sgrimlock chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
LOVED IT! Story line believable, and the romance between the two was subtle and believable. One of my favorite stories so far. So sad to see it go. Hope it gets rekindled.
JasonVUK chapter 8 . 10/19/2014
:I Hot damn! :O Amazing ending. :c Shame you stopped! Really wanted to know what would've happened next D:
JasonVUK chapter 7 . 10/19/2014
:O That was intense! :c No Jack!
JasonVUK chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
D: Oh my god! Airachnid! DX Run Jack!
JasonVUK chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
:I Nice dream Jack! 8D
JasonVUK chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
:I Jessica is a traitor she will betray them DX

:c Hope Arcee recovers
JasonVUK chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
:I She's determined :p hehe

:c Damn, things just going from bad to worse.
JasonVUK chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
:I Don't worry Jack, suicide is always an option. Death can't be THAT bad. :p
JasonVUK chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
:O SO much is happening :c Damn Jack is such a wanted person :I North is a bellend as usual and Silas is a peen. DX
DarkStrider chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
Amazing fic! Only wish you had written more! I sincerely hope that more will be forthcoming soon!
Death4999 chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
Well Rogue-Scholar-Blue, yet another well-written, captivating, and exciting fanfic. MECH turning around and lending actual aid for the future? Now there is a new one. And Crosswire just will not stay dead eh? At least not by anyone save the author. I am greatly saddened by the posting in thy bio of having lost the fire to complete this fantastic series, but I am still thankful that all the stories posted are at least complete and none have been left as dead fics. There are not nearly enough Arcee/Jack pairings that are as well written as they should be, nor are there that many at all unfortunatly. I would certainly hope that this series might be completed in the future sometime, but regardless I enjoyed my time reading it. And for that, my thanks.
Guardian of Azarath chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
Well, i guess that's in for Crosswire, though Jessica's situation isn't looking good either, and Jack is on the date from hell :p

Seems like Arcee is the only one who's had any luck this chapter :p
Foxbear chapter 7 . 9/6/2012
So, is this the end of Crosswire?
You are certainly making Jessica into a complex character. No simple villain is she.
Foxbear chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
And now would be the time for four letter words...
Another excellent chapter.
The building tension between Arcee and Jessica is both amusing and nerve wracking. What will the already world weary Arcee respond with when Jack's been duped by another female?
Guardian of Azarath chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
An excellent chapter, i'm starting to wonder who is going to get jack first, Fowler's people, MECH, or that other guy (can't remember his name)

Though Jack won't be pleased when he finds out the truth about Jessica.