Reviews for Insomnia
TheProlificWriterGirl chapter 18 . 4/25
This is SUCH an amazing story, but where the HECK have you been? I've missed your amazing story writing skills, please please please update soon!
kitt chapter 18 . 5/8/2013
I've been reading your CSI story for the last week and I absolutely love it! Hope to see the (final?) chaper soon! Please don't abandon this story!
CripticWolf chapter 18 . 2/1/2013
This story has been a blast. You are an amazingly talented writer and your characters are spot on. Thanks for the adventure so far! Looking forward to more :D
Guest chapter 18 . 1/12/2013
Ok, seriously I do not want to wait any longer! Where is the next chapter? I don't think I'm the only one getting agrivated with having to wait. All of your other chapters have been great. We just want a good ending so we aren't guessing what happens next and can just know what happens.
Aranna Undomiel chapter 18 . 12/28/2012
I nearly fell of my chair, when I saw that you had updated this great story :D Great chapter, loved the Don-Mac interaction in this one. And Danny got to be the hero...lol
Hope the next chapter will be up soon
gwyn chapter 18 . 12/22/2012
Reread this chapter again! So exciting! You know what would be a lovely little xmas present...? Just, you know, if you have time.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Well where is chapter 19 getting tired of waiting just saying
Guest chapter 18 . 12/22/2012
Great story, Mav.
How about the last chapter?
A little Mac suffering for christmas ;-)))
Guest chapter 18 . 12/19/2012
well where is the rest of this one before you post the other one..
Krishnaa chapter 18 . 11/23/2012
Happy thanks giving... thanks for the update...finally :D
Anyways, please write more soon... I was looking forward to more don whump, maybe next time!
Mahala chapter 18 . 11/23/2012
Sorry that took longer than I expected but I needed to backtrack a little (must be getting old). Great action chapter, fast paced, vivid descriptions. Well written as always and worth the wait. Looking forward to the last chapter and a new fic? Yippee!

P.S. Mac the kitten? Aw cute! Wish I had one!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/21/2012
Wow really good cant wait til next chapter and story.
Punish-The-Guilty chapter 18 . 11/21/2012
Hooray for an update. I liked this chapter
J.C
tlh45 chapter 18 . 11/20/2012
Not that I like the wait...but it was well worth it. What an exciting chapter. So realistic, you could actually see it being played out. Can't wait for the next chapter and am happy to hear you have another story coming! This was really an awesome story, very well written.
Sam Waterston Fan chapter 18 . 11/20/2012
Update soon please. Can't want to see what happens next.