Reviews for Symbol
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 8/16
Noo you can't just end it there! But its really good.
I cracked up xD
Good story haha

Keep up the good work!
xXGarzaXxKiller chapter 1 . 7/5
You my dear friend are evil.
Glaciaj Flamoj chapter 1 . 6/19
Perhaps not a sequel but a separate story?
Your writing style is exquisite
ElizabethBathog chapter 1 . 5/31
Awesome! To bad there is no sequel but still this was awesome to read! :D
Wow! That was awesome! Very nice secret reveal and props for leaving it as a one shot.
lexi1220 chapter 1 . 4/1
This was so awesome! I really wish a sequel would come but I completely understand wanting to leave it.
Moony Mia chapter 1 . 3/6
You are so mean with 'No sequel is planned' I'm dying over here.
My favourite part is where this was said "Danny said he needed my help with a school project...?" It was so casual, but I'm screwed for this.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 1/14
... are you REALLY sure you don't wanna do a sequel to this? I love DP and the different ways a few find him out but went on to keep it a secret are cool. I never saw one doing it this way or even close to it. You have a great skill at writing to draw in the reader. 10/10
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
This is hilarious. I love it and I love the idea. HA HA HA!
Bleached Raven chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
PLEASE MAKE A SEQUAL I AM DEAD, YOU KILLED ME I WILL ONLY BE REVEIVED BY A CONTINUATION
Wheatieluv chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Please continue this. I really want to see what happens next. :)
Specter14 chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
OMG
Poor Danny xDDD DANGIT WHY WILL YOU NOT MAKE A SEQUEL
HOW DARE YOU
Anyway that was like the most AWESOME thing I've ever read, nice job! :D
TheEpicSheep chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
This was really funny! Loved the one shot. If you wouldn't mind, I think it would be cool to continue this idea into another story. I'd like to use the part about Danny duplicating himself to keep up appearances in class/at home/etc. I will credit you with the idea. This was very well-written and I can't help but want to build a story around it. (Probably won't be able to do this awesome fic justice, but I will try!)
*Note: its very unlikely I will ever be ambitious enough to try to write a story around this, so don't keep your hopes up... ;)
CaptainDorito chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
I loved thisss. Perfection, sooo wish there was more, but this was an awesome one shot :D