Reviews for Symbol
phantom kath chapter 1 . 2/21
This was such a funny story. I loved it.
PhantmFlickerG-R chapter 1 . 2/5
It's me, Phantom Flickering Gundam-Ryuu, soon to be ValiantPhoenixSaviorExcaliburn (Something around those lines), I'm posting this as guest because I already posted a review before, and this dratted site doesn't let you post more than one review per chapter...

So, quick question: Was Danny Fenton or Danny Phantom the duplicate? If you answer, please send me a PM.
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 2/3
Ya know. I think that while I'd love it if there was more, this is perfect just the way it is, and the ending is awesome!
HAHA haha chapter 1 . 2/3
Omg I'm cracking up (wipes tear from eye) ah that was funny
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 1/31
Ayyyye. What a way for his secret to be blown. I can't believe u ended it like that! What a cliffy. Poor Danny. Just not his week. Smh
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 1/3
lol after all that, what a way to blow his secret XD
Lexosaurus chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Hilarious!
number chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
"No one saw that, right?" I can see him telling them that like that other episode XD
firestar91 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
plz update plz
Danny Phantom chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
This is awesome. So funny. :)
Team04Phantom chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Okay, I swear I'm not stalking you. I wanted to see what other DP stories you had and I cannot believe you only have 2 and a half (I'm counting the crossover as one half). Empty promises is the first DP fic you've ever wrote? I'm not even going to comment on that *sneezes* sold soul. Excuse me.

I needed this story though. The laughter and the suspense and the tension has me feeling great after... Well, moving on. Trying not to cry here thinking about that. Anyway, I love everything about this piece and I so desperately hope you'd return to the phandom. We lack the sophistication, the grace and the angst-driven pieces of yesteryear. Man, I wish we could return to the glory from four years ago. Great piece. It makes me long for more *wonders if I am Supernatural-savvy enough to read crossover* yeah, so I'm totally NOT stalking you...
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
It sucks that there will be no sequel to this. It'd be really good.

Keep up the great work!
JoojooBrother chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
With no sequel promised, I wasn't expecting such a cliffhanger bombed on top of me, damn.

Very funny, very well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
why

the

fuck would you not make sequal!? just one, to satisfy us? its cruel and mean and iseriously dont like you right now
mistytales1303 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I absolutely love how his only though at the end is 'aw, crud' xD Completely Fenton, I loved this!