Reviews for Symbol
LumpyApple chapter 1 . 7/16
This is pure gold!
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 1 . 7/11
Ahh, I'm laughing. This is great.
Adrianna Agray chapter 1 . 1/23
Oh dang. . . I don't think I'd want to read more. . . The ending was perfect: ) extremely well written: )
cosette141 chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
Lol are you SERIOUS?! Having us read this and promising no sequel is like giving us chocolate and telling us not to EAT IT! Damn this was hysterical! Gosh I hope you do write a sequel! Daaaaaaaaang!
CrystalHopeDrago chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
I love it, love it, love it! Thank you so much for writing this! please keep up the amazing work.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Noo you can't just end it there! But its really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
I cracked up xD
Good story haha

Keep up the good work!
xXGarzaXxKiller chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
You my dear friend are evil.
Glaciaj Flamoj chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Perhaps not a sequel but a separate story?
Your writing style is exquisite
ElizabethBathog chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Awesome! To bad there is no sequel but still this was awesome to read! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
Wow! That was awesome! Very nice secret reveal and props for leaving it as a one shot.
lexi1220 chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
This was so awesome! I really wish a sequel would come but I completely understand wanting to leave it.
Moony Mia chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
You are so mean with 'No sequel is planned' I'm dying over here.
My favourite part is where this was said "Danny said he needed my help with a school project...?" It was so casual, but I'm screwed for this.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
... are you REALLY sure you don't wanna do a sequel to this? I love DP and the different ways a few find him out but went on to keep it a secret are cool. I never saw one doing it this way or even close to it. You have a great skill at writing to draw in the reader. 10/10
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
This is hilarious. I love it and I love the idea. HA HA HA!