Reviews for Things Left Unsaid
Catherine65 chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
Hah finally got my password reset. It took AGES. Anyway thanks so much for taking the time out for the explanation. See I am not a fan of Superman outside of Smallvillle. To be honest I only watched the show for Lex. So I couldnt have told you what the colors of Sups or Lex's eyes in the comic verse *g*.

Now on to the good stuff. I loved the interactions between Clark and Chloe as they worked there way though the events of the previous night. I really enjoyed Clarks changing and conflicting feelings as he learned more about who attacked Lex. I cant wait to see how Lex reacts once Clark gets to the mansion.
Catherine65 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Really awesome beginning. Angst, drama, mystery and hurt comfort. I do love a mystery and Lex danger/angst. I am really looking forward to reading the rest. Damn good

One thing I was a bit confused at the the beginning though when you mentioned green eyes I thought for a moment you were talking about Clark because his/Tom W eyes are green. Lex/Michael's eyes are a lovely blue/grey. So it took me a while to figure out it was Lex fighting.