Reviews for Falling Back Summer of Klaine Part 5
readinginheels chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
Aw this was such a good series! I remember it was one of the first stories I became obsessed with when I first joined the fandom. I'm so glad you were able to complete it! And with the boys finally back together and completely in love! Thank you for sharing!
erin hartson chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
great way to conclude the series. I like the realism of the lovemaking. and the therapy. still an awesome writer - one of my faves.
gottriplets chapter 9 . 1/15/2013
Awwww...I'm sad to see it end! :-(. But at least there was super hot garage sex! And a hint at a happily ever after :-)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
Yay update! Great chapter!
intensewhatever chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
I LOVED this chapter! Awesome job. The last sentence was a little out of place but the rest was just perfect! :)

Please update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
Beautiful
gottriplets chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
First of all - AN UPDATE! *kicky feet*
Awwwww...the boys are so sweet. And good move by Kurt making Blaine drive. That's so hard after an accident and Kurt made sure he was there to support him.
And dancing...squee!
Can't wait to read more!
gottriplets chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
I just re read all 5 parts...I forgot how wonderful this story is! I hope you're still planning on updating it and it hasn't been abandoned :-(
Swoop chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
Great to see you're still updating this. Thanks for the new chapter!
Erin Hartson chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
yay. heart-warming progress.
intensewhatever chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
This story is just so... NICE. I don't even know what else to say. It's angsty as hell but it's also just totally awesome.

Update soon! :)
intensewhatever chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
Ungh, my heart. This was just so perfect and beautiful and sweet and I loved it! Please update soon! :)
readinginheels chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
I just spend the majority of the day re-reading this story and I forgot how amazing it was! I'm so happy to see that it was updated! The last few chapters gave me all the Blaine feels! I'm glad to see the boys reunited and happy! I completely forgot about Carla - she's a doll and love how open she is with Kurt and Blaine! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Erin Hartson chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
sigh. picture perfect.
gottriplets chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Hooorayyyy! An update! I love how sweet Kurt is with Carla...
Can't wait to read more!