Reviews for Eye of the Storm
This was really fun.
HootHootOwlLover chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
Nice
seth 8627 chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
Personally I know editing and all those annoying details that teachers expect students to nail in creative writing are a pain although not entirely a waste of time, cutting to the point I can spot stuff that could be improved on in time but hey Fanfic should be a place to have fun and for people to enjoy writing and I love your story and enjoyed reading it I hope you continue it. A for a possible tittle? How about 'The Aftermath', I'll let you figure that out.
PgTnr1 chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
Wish there was more
Guest chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
I need more there r like no willa timo storys
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
A an real feelings
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
UPDATE REALLY SOON!...cause this is one of my favorite stories!
cklovewinter chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
Love this story!

Can't wait for the next chapter :)
TheWritingHeart chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
Loved it. Sure, there were a few spelling problems, but I really didn't care. I liked it, and I really liked how you used parts of the show. Loved it!
GirlyGirl68 chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
Hey great story so far. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Oh and just in case you didn't already know the next new episode of The Finder will be on Friday, April 6 at 8/7c pm. Just thought you should know just in case you didn't. And if you did then it will just be a reminder.

GirlyGirl68 out. ;)
angel85qcca chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
Loved this story! They're so cute together. You should write their wedding, I think that would be cool.
louan706 chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
Really enjoyed your story, was thinking along the same lines when I was watching the episode. Why can't Willa and Timo be a couple; who is this mystery girl Timo is suppose to love. Loved the idea of having a rival for Timo to be jealous about that Erin suggested. Hope you continue this, great read. Like your version better than the show btw.
little miss michelle chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
awesome story! really fun read!
The Unlucky 13 chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
Oh. My. Gosh. "I love you, Willa"! I love you !
little miss michelle chapter 4 . 3/13/2012