Reviews for Nine lives
pencil-origami chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
So many bright spots to this story. I love the integration with the canon story line, and the so not perfect boyfriend material that Damon displays, forgetting about picking Ric up from the hospital. And love how the differences between them don't make for an unequal playing field - like Ric staking Damon in the kitchen. anyways, as always love your writing! (and the rightness of D and A together)
digi-smile chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
These two are somthing else but so perfetly right for each other. Good for ric for laying down the no sex with she klaus ever law!
Crystal Mystery chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
WAHEY! New story, and a very good one at that. I love they're 'relationship' in this, not too loved up and all that, kind of more real. I'll read and review the other one later 3
Deleted100200300 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Perfect. Loved every word!
WiseDraco chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I'm so waiting on an Alaric change fic. Oh ...and I got inspired by your writing and started writing something of my own. But it's based off yours. Anyway ...great job.

WiseD
S.E. Carrigan chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Awesome. Hilarious. Awesome and hilarious. Great job.
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
what a scary idea, there being a limit on the rings. you're making me all worried about Alaric again! Thursday cannot come soon enough!

another great story :)