Reviews for In Remembrance
TootsieRoll888 chapter 4 . 3/22
Oh. My. Gosh.
I think my heart just cracked in half. I know my heart just cracked in half. Not just in half–it was smashed into millions of tiny pieces. I loved this so much! (I would say I loved it with all my heart, but that wouldn't mean much) Woah. That was pure amazingness and sadness at the same time, which is not impossible because it happened. Is this story finished? It doesn't sound finished. I hope it's not finished, but the last time it was updated was years ago and it's marked as completed, so I suppose it is, aw. Thanks for writing this!
More chapters please
HarryPotterFan96 chapter 4 . 3/1/2017
This was really, really good, but it says complete and the story doesn't sound complete. It just sort of trails off . . .
PhoenixWarriorFox88 chapter 4 . 1/18/2017
These kids have experienced a lot. They've seen and heard things that much older people shouldn't have to face. I don't envy them, but I definitely respect them for not only knowing this information, but for taking it on board and trying to prepare for it; to learn from it. Especially George, Dennis and Harry, who I'm positive will have the biggest drives to become stronger and improve.
Woman of Letters chapter 4 . 9/5/2016
I'm intrigued by this story. Can knowing about these deaths ahead of time change things for the better? Will it prevent the revealing of the DA? Will it prevent Sirius' death and make things better for Harry? I hope that someday you continue this story.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 4 . 5/17/2016
Um this says that its complete but its not. Are maybe you don't want Sirius and Remus to confront Harry. Oh well I really enjoyed this. Thanks for writing it.
infinitestormtales chapter 4 . 11/12/2015
This is an amazing story, I love it!
Zokee chapter 4 . 8/25/2015
This is amazing!
Ash the DragonGuardian chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
WOW! I LOVE THIS! Kan I do something like this for my story? Please?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
How very interesting that you ended this story with one sentence that would keep everybody guessing and/or discussing. A very clever ending. Good job.

Guest chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
This is so heart breaking. Good to know that Tonks was around for Remus. Better still, that they kept Sirius company.

ngayonatkialanman/dahilsaiyo
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
You know how to pull at the heart strings.

good job

Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I cannot be bothered to sign in. What an interesting idea. Well done.
Spottedmask12 chapter 4 . 8/7/2014
Nice story so far! Please update!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2014