Reviews for In Remembrance
HarryPotterFan96 chapter 4 . 3/1
This was really, really good, but it says complete and the story doesn't sound complete. It just sort of trails off . . .
PhoenixWarriorFox88 chapter 4 . 1/18
These kids have experienced a lot. They've seen and heard things that much older people shouldn't have to face. I don't envy them, but I definitely respect them for not only knowing this information, but for taking it on board and trying to prepare for it; to learn from it. Especially George, Dennis and Harry, who I'm positive will have the biggest drives to become stronger and improve.
Woman of Letters chapter 4 . 9/5/2016
I'm intrigued by this story. Can knowing about these deaths ahead of time change things for the better? Will it prevent the revealing of the DA? Will it prevent Sirius' death and make things better for Harry? I hope that someday you continue this story.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 4 . 5/17/2016
Um this says that its complete but its not. Are maybe you don't want Sirius and Remus to confront Harry. Oh well I really enjoyed this. Thanks for writing it.
infinitestormtales chapter 4 . 11/12/2015
This is an amazing story, I love it!
Zokee Chaos chapter 4 . 8/25/2015
This is amazing!
Ash the DragonGuardian chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
WOW! I LOVE THIS! Kan I do something like this for my story? Please?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
How very interesting that you ended this story with one sentence that would keep everybody guessing and/or discussing. A very clever ending. Good job.

Guest chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
This is so heart breaking. Good to know that Tonks was around for Remus. Better still, that they kept Sirius company.

ngayonatkialanman/dahilsaiyo
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
You know how to pull at the heart strings.

good job

Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I cannot be bothered to sign in. What an interesting idea. Well done.
Spottedmask12 chapter 4 . 8/7/2014
Nice story so far! Please update!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
Oi update! It is good!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
I can wait to see where you are going with this story !

Keep up the good work, hope you had a nice X-Mas and that you have a Happy New Year !

The Crimson Mage.
Raogrhys chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
How I would love to see the three's faces at the D.A in action! It would be hilarious:)
Update as soon as you can!