Reviews for The Fourth Option
Dracconnis chapter 29 . 12/13/2012
I love this fic
Guest chapter 29 . 12/13/2012
:s so sad to see Shepard go. But had to happen, this isnt supposed to be his fight anymore.. Good chapter.
Bekasaurus Rex chapter 29 . 12/13/2012
This was a good chapter. The emotions attached to this one were very well expressed.
I could feel the giddiness that Shep and Miranda were sharing, only to have a momentary stab of sorrow when he mentioned Garrus' visor. And the part with Tali was suitably touching.

Well done.
FindMiranda5 chapter 29 . 12/12/2012
Once again I like. But come on man, it's the Normandy! The only woman who rivals Miranda in Shepard's heart! Oh well, good chapter.
NothingWithEverything chapter 29 . 12/12/2012
This is what the ending should've been like. As I read this I'm feeling the closure that I needed, and wanted. Thank you for writing this
bluemarlin chapter 29 . 12/12/2012
Excellent chapter. Good job with the Shepard/Tali conversation. Looking forward to more.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 29 . 12/12/2012
Joker is going to flip, or retire and be their personal pilot.
Rise Against713 chapter 29 . 12/12/2012
Awesome chapter. The Tali scene was great and I can totally see that kind of reaction for the whole crew. Can't wait to see that.
Krookodile553 chapter 29 . 12/12/2012
Now since I have not played the Mass Effect games, and you seem to be an expert, Brutes and Banshees? Elaborate if you would. and I do realize that the names used the the Halo mythos are not staked to it.
Krow Blood chapter 29 . 12/12/2012
LESBIAN SEX! LESBIAN SEX!
edboy4926 chapter 29 . 12/12/2012
Good chapter
NightStalker92 chapter 29 . 12/12/2012
Well, this is going to be a interesting meeting.

And Feros? Interesting choice, I must say, very interesting...
littleweb chapter 28 . 12/7/2012
more please
Guest chapter 28 . 12/5/2012
Could the name of sheps and Miris baby be garrus
digijim95 chapter 28 . 12/2/2012
First, love the story. Hilarious, heart-wrenching, and there was romance. All-in-all, kick-ass. Now, that said, I miss Garrus (that was a *lot* of the "Heart-wrenching" part) and the rest of the crew was fairly minor (Joker has such great dialogue, I love that bastard) anyway still loved. Original point, sound like Mordin, moving on! Looking forward to the epi and the novelization, I read all of "Fight for the lost" by luxdragon, it's ME2 but not yet finished (62 chaps, it's awesome) and I think I would like the ideas you put forth, especially the Elysium one. On that note there is a story by madenightwing called "Siege of Shanxi" it's been in-progress for awhile now but it's really good I think you should read it if you decide to go for the Elysium novelization ever. Sorry for the long review but I'm sure you don't mind too much, just wanted to say this is awesome, hope it's finished soon and I hope to hear from you soon regarding future projects!
683 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »