Reviews for The Fourth Option
A.D. Fields chapter 32 . 7/11/2014
Wow...just wow...Nearly shed a tear at several points in your story. Excellent writing. I hope to see more.
Sameln chapter 15 . 7/6/2014
I'm too lazy to articulate why but this chapter is top. Never seen anything from this angle in ME fics
Matthew G Given chapter 29 . 3/3/2014
That was perfect. i think you really nailed Tali,that was just great.
Matthew G Given chapter 28 . 3/3/2014
Very good chapter,like how you had Shepard figure out that peace can not depend on him alone. If Mass Effect 3 had ended like this there would be plenty of places for Mass Effect four to go and it's ever getting made wouldn't be an open question right now it would be a sure thing. Good job.
Matthew G Given chapter 27 . 3/3/2014
Glad Miranda talked him down,you have done such an amazing job with this story I wish you had written more post game stories. This one has been a lot of fun and I like that you made it bigger then Shepard. I also like that you noted something that bugged me in the game. Now i didn't like the council all that much,more races should have been involved,and they did some stupid things but it always bugged me that the games treated them as complete morons when they seem to have been able to keep the peace for a couple of thousand years. It just didn't jive for me that they could have done that and I like the fact that Miranda addressed it and noted that for everything they did wrong something must have been going right for the galaxy to keep working. The solution has to go beyond Shepard or it will fall apart when he dies like the empire of Alexander the Great. A cult of personality is not a good basis for a lasting government.
Matthew G Given chapter 26 . 3/3/2014
Really good chapter,not sure how long that lie will hold up.
Matthew G Given chapter 25 . 3/3/2014
Please don't take this the wrong way because I think what you are doing is the logical conclusion to the Mass Effect story so i am not saying you are a bad writer for doing it,in fact I did the same thing in my post game story,i am just wondering if you ever watched Babylon 5. I ask because the way Shepard spoke to Hackett reminds me so much of how Sheridan sprang the news that he was not president on that general at the end of season four. You are doing a good job and I am loving this story so much.
Matthew G Given chapter 24 . 3/3/2014
So bad cellphone text spelling survives into the future? I'm off to kill myself now,there is no hope.
Matthew G Given chapter 23 . 3/2/2014
I hope Shepard can find himself again because he can't build a new galaxy feeling the way he does,he will snap at some point and it will all fall apart if he doesn't pull himself together soon.
Matthew G Given chapter 22 . 3/2/2014
Good job with this chapter. I have to say the EC didn't address my main complaints about the ending but the fan made mod did. it's on youtube if you want to check it out,it's the happy ending mod.
Matthew G Given chapter 21 . 3/2/2014
I like long chapters that tell us a lot about the characters and you are right about Vivaldi's Winter. Oh and the story about the horse and Miranda talking to her sister brought tears to my eyes,this is the first time a piece of mass effect fan fiction that has ever done that. really great job there.
Matthew G Given chapter 20 . 3/2/2014
I like the details you added the one about Miranda saving Garrus' life is a really good reason why Shepard would start to see her in a different light and one I didn't think of before. You are doing an amazing job. I really wish there were more writers like you working on video games and films,more writers who really cared about characters and getting their motives and backgrounds right. You are doing such an amazing job,this story has me hooked like no other and I am a Tali shipper so good job.
Matthew G Given chapter 19 . 3/2/2014
You are one of the smartest writers I have ever read on this site,you are handling everything perfectly and the background details you have created make perfect sense and do a great deal to flesh out the characters,you have done a really really good job with this story and I can't put it down.
Matthew G Given chapter 18 . 3/2/2014
That was just amazing, I started to get worried when Shepard was defending Cerberus since I can't see how anyone would think turning thousands of people into husks in an attempt to control the Reapers was a good idea. I am pretty sure the Illusive Man would have just used the Reapers to wipe out all aliens and take over humanity himself even if it did work. Glad Miranda seemed to be able to talk him down and he seems to be finding himself again. this was an amazingly well written chapter.
Matthew G Given chapter 17 . 3/2/2014
Really like what you have done with all the characters including the Geth. Shepard's speech was right on the money,he is reminding me more and more of Sheridan on Babylon 5,and it really does feel like where Shepard would be after ME3. After all it wasn't the human fleet who was there for him and Earth wouldn't even be free if it wasn't for aliens leaving their own home worlds while they were in flames to fight above earth,it's kind of sad that Shepard's mom can't see that.
683 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »