Reviews for The Fourth Option
R chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Nicely done. Shepard's best weapon has always been his voice.
SpiritOfSherwood chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Y'know for an alleged badly written jumbled mess at 3:00 AM, this is still light years better than what Bioware came up with. Shepard is making his own choice and taking the future into his own hands, not submitting to the Reapers sadistic choices. The final end to ME3 should totally have been against Harbinger instead of the Catalyst/God/Child. Harbinger was set up to be Shepard's implacable nemesis and instead we only see him for about a minute at the very end of the game. I would expect Harbinger to be able to Assume Direct Control of any husk variant in the Galaxy in order to fight Shepard whilst fighting on Earth. That would have made the game tougher and more interesting but no . . . Keep up with this! Hopefully someone at Bioware will notice that all the new ME3 fics on this site are fixing the ending. Hell, the Bioware forums are a shitstorm at the moment. Happy Ending DLC had best be on its way if they know whats good for them . . .

The Spirit
redskin122004 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
5 minutes...in five minutes, you manage to make a better choice option than what bioware gave us. I applaud you good sir. Good work!
Mr. Skellington chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Well done, I dearly wish we could have told the catalyst to bugger off like you did. I would like to see you finish this up if you are so inclined.
Defii chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Thank you; just...thank you. Even the ending where Shep lives is such a let down. Shep deserves to be happy after EVERYTHING! I will be writing my own fix it solution, but this was a fantastic bolster to help.
Gameoutcast chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I love you. Finished me3 about 1 and a half hours ago and thought the ending was a total cop out. I was thinking just what you put in this story and the ending of me3 killed any lingering inspiration for my own story. Thank you for doing this because I thought the final arguments were retarded and there should have been an option like this in the game
brrt chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
An excellent ending, I can practically hear the MaleShep voice in the lines you've written.

Why does Shepard HAVE to die? Why MUST the Mass Relays (/Galactic Civilisation) be destroyed?

I'm at a loss that there was no 'selfish' choice, where Shepard got to live. Furthermore, it seemed that like whatever ending you picked, the story ended on that jungle world... bizarre.

My hat off to you, a great Paragon choice.
ottgeekgirl chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I'll take this ending over the ending they gave us. Nicely done. Thank you.
683 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46