Reviews for Wedlocked
wildirish chapter 10 . 1/6
Please update this soon!
jeannie kaulitz chapter 10 . 12/12/2014
Please update! I really enjoy reading your fic! I want to know what happens next!
GuitarsAndPoetry chapter 10 . 9/30/2014
Hello. I just wanted to let you know that I've spent my entire day off reading this amazing story. The plot is so rich and the characters are intense. I really feel for them. You have some really great lines throughout this tale, you're very talented. Thank you for sharing your words, I do hope to read more soon. :) :] *Hugs*
Guest chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
God Justin was really humiliated in the last part. I hope he gets Brian back for that and doesn't trust him. I get what Justin did was wrong but Brian is being so harsh. Justin's still a human and the man Brian supposedly loves so I feel it's kind of harsh.

He deserves Justin not trusting him and I think Justin seeing first hand how cruel Brian can be will make him take a step back and actually make him think whether he'd actually want to be with someone like that.

I hope Brian finds out the truth soon and is sorry for what he did but Justin doesn't trust him anymore.

the thing thats lacking from both sides in this relationship is trust.

I only hope this encounter has awakened the angry and stubborn Justin and we get to see more of that. He's been humiliated just after he accepted and admitted his feelings and that will no doubt make him angry and strong towards the man who did that. Being mockeda, humiliated and hurt by your lover is the worst and it'll no doubt anger hurt, anger and hatred in Justin :)
Maria chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
Actually I just read the last bit and omg Brian is so harsh. I get that he's angry and been betrayed but that's so harsh. I hope Justin doesn't agree to it. Justin shouls have just been honest the minute he realised what had happened and then none of this would have happened. He left it hours too late.

Brian is being harsh though. We're meant to assume he loves Justin but how can he cause the person he loves so much pain. But I guess he's hurting and is angry because he fell for him and trusted him.

it would be nice to see Justin fight this. He made a mistake, yes but Brian isn't totally blameless. He confused him with his on/off behaviour.

It'd be nice to see Justin go against this and show Brian he won't just bend to his will and do what he says. The strong minded Justin that you portrayed in my mind would rather be dead than become a servant to Brian's will.
Maria chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
Omg this chapter was just so amazing. So shocking and so much happened in it. I just hope soon everything will be solved, all the misunderstandings and that Justin decides to be honest and tell him the truth. I do love how much despite everything Brian has trusted him. He trusted him a lot. I can't wait for the next update.
Lesleigh chapter 8 . 7/3/2014
I'm so glad you are continuing with this story, I love it, please update soon
Lilly chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Love this story and so pleased you continued. Hope that Justin makes Brian work hard for his love.
Luka Knight chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
That was the best chapter ever! Please tell me there will be more soon.
yoshrock10 chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
Perfect chapter- every part of it. Brian reaction to Justin's "betrayal" and his punishment, I hope Justin will not agree to this. It seems Brian is doing everything he can to make Justin love him and hate him at the same time. Thank you. Hope you'll update this one sooner:)
djcarino08 chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
OMG! Finally, there's an update in this story! :)
It's been months, I thought you will never gonna update this one. Thanks for updating it. I love this story. More chapters to come!
MaTcHBoOkPoEt chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
WRAW PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/10/2014
I hope you update this story as soon as you have your free time.. :)

Looking forward for new chapters :)

Hurry... :)
djcarino08 chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
I hope you update this story as soon as you have your free time.. :)

Looking forward for new chapters :)

Hurry... :)
Guest chapter 9 . 11/13/2013
pls pls pls pls pls continue this story.i m dying to read them .