Reviews for Wedlocked
PeachesArt4Life chapter 1 . 5/9
Okay... Really I understand the story beginning the way it, but it ending horribly. That was uncalled for. That shouldn't have the end at all. There should be so much more to this story. You were appreciative to the readers who continued through the end, but I'm pretty sure that they hanging in there for a humane outcome. For instance, the Prince teaching the King about love, trust and actual respect ( what is worth respecting ). Basically, teaching him the difference between a fairy tale and being human. It's rare, but it exists. So...Again, I say Seriously
briatin chapter 1 . 4/2
Hi! No words can find to describe my praise for you and your skills of writing such wonderful story, or should I say aaaaaaaaamazing. Now just waiting for new chapters and it's making me or us all impatient plzplzplzplzplzplzplz update soon I guess you have forgotten all about this story. Plz please please please
So, so, so deliciously good! Please continue, it's been over a year and a half and I'm still hooked. I want to know what happens next so badly that it almost hurts!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/4/2015
fin terrible et affreuse
Guest chapter 10 . 10/19/2015
I don't know if you're still writing this story or not, but I just wanted to say that it's absolutely brilliant and, if possible, an update would make me amazingly, ridiculously happy. The passion and angst between the two is overwhelming, the best of any story on this site and I love how each chapter just gets better and better, adding more tension each time rather than resolving it. I'm in awe of you and your talent and the idea of Justin as a servant is too brilliant not to explore. If you ever feel like writing again know you have an audience eagerly waiting to read your words and fall back into this story once again. Best wishes.
chrishummel chapter 10 . 9/13/2015
OMG! Really? Why? It was so good? Are you still writing this? Omg because i loved it omg.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/29/2015
Love your story please update soon even though it's been a year
Guest chapter 10 . 8/29/2015
Please continue this story I can't wait until the next chapter ...even though it's been a year
JelenaMuse chapter 10 . 8/11/2015
What a great story! I wish you would continue with it. So much potential... And your writing style is amazing! There's always something happening.

Great job!
curious chapter 10 . 7/21/2015
This is not the end right?
Lina chapter 10 . 4/18/2015
Omg this story is amazing! Please update soon! 3
wildirish chapter 10 . 1/6/2015
Please update this soon!
jeannie kaulitz chapter 10 . 12/12/2014
Please update! I really enjoy reading your fic! I want to know what happens next!
GuitarsAndPoetry chapter 10 . 9/30/2014
Hello. I just wanted to let you know that I've spent my entire day off reading this amazing story. The plot is so rich and the characters are intense. I really feel for them. You have some really great lines throughout this tale, you're very talented. Thank you for sharing your words, I do hope to read more soon. :) :] *Hugs*
Guest chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
God Justin was really humiliated in the last part. I hope he gets Brian back for that and doesn't trust him. I get what Justin did was wrong but Brian is being so harsh. Justin's still a human and the man Brian supposedly loves so I feel it's kind of harsh.

He deserves Justin not trusting him and I think Justin seeing first hand how cruel Brian can be will make him take a step back and actually make him think whether he'd actually want to be with someone like that.

I hope Brian finds out the truth soon and is sorry for what he did but Justin doesn't trust him anymore.

the thing thats lacking from both sides in this relationship is trust.

I only hope this encounter has awakened the angry and stubborn Justin and we get to see more of that. He's been humiliated just after he accepted and admitted his feelings and that will no doubt make him angry and strong towards the man who did that. Being mockeda, humiliated and hurt by your lover is the worst and it'll no doubt anger hurt, anger and hatred in Justin :)