Reviews for It's Not Fair
thelifeeater chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Good story!
Chiisana Minako chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I completely fell in love with this oneshot. I could clearly see it, it's so in character, so tragically romantic. I may as well take it as head-canon now, it's so wonderful.

I've been rewatching the series, falling in love again with the ship. I'll never get over the show being cancelled.. :(...

(Btw, if inspiration strikes, do you mind if I draw something about this fic?)
justjoe chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
A very nice read. I really enjoyed it.
The Dark Lord Andros chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I bow before you. This was just wonderfully done. Stories like this always make me smile because they take a complicated issue, make it simple, and in doing so end up complicating it even more.

Just awesome!
xxvoxx chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
:(((((((
Average Joe chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
An interesting one-shot. Gets at the inner thoughts of both characters. Honestly if somebody would just come out and say something, then it'd be a lot simpler. But less.. fun :)

Good stuff.
Lsquare chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Nicely done. Very much in keeping with the series, where neither John nor Cameron were ever able to properly verbalize their feelings for each other. I enjoy the way each one wants the same thing from the other, yet fights the impulse, believing it is the wrong thing. Great lines: "But buried deep, deep down, he knew the truth. He knew that he still held a tiny glimmer of hope that here was something beneath that pretty exterior and the impenetrable outer shell of her personality. He wanted her to be more, because she was perfect." Sums up the way John seemed to feel, through most of the series. I also enjoyed the line about Cameron spinning him about - very much like Mal Reynolds in Serenity - each looking for excuses to keep their woman (or cyborg) at arms length.

And I loved this line from Cameron: "She hid everything she felt, hid everything she knew he wanted to see, because if she didn't, she risked losing everything that was precious to her." Sums it all up, pretty well. Great job!
steffon22 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Please, please, please continue this!
asiacheetah chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Nicely written, vivid imagery, good internal dialogue on both John and Cameron's part. Good job.

Are you planning a follow-up or is this a one-shot?
F.S.N. Stefan chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
It's very romantic when he fell asleep and she stroke his hair, trying to tell him she really loved him. All in all, it's so good, very good. I think I love Cameron.
lithiummessiah chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This is sad but also very emotional.
Golem chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Real great Oneshot. Touchs to read.
macgamer chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Loved it! A wonderful scene that left me just wanting more!
Luke777 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
The classic John-Cameron dilemma. He loves her, but thinks he isn't allowed to. He hopes she loves him, but has doubts she could do so. And from her point of view: She does have feelings for John, but doesn't completely understand them yet. Nor does she dare to show them.

The whole thoughts aren't completely new. You have treated them in your main story. And many other fanfictions have. And in a certain way, I'm quite sure these thoughts were also implicitely present in the tv show!

But still, it's always a pleasure to read and live them again. What a complicated situation! So much love in the air, but so little room to allow it to happen.
Grimjowx chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
wow that was pretty nice to read. It felt special and contained a

sense of profoundness. The inner monologue and the way John

conducted himself was just perfect for this scene. thx for writing!