Reviews for The Other Daughter
Loyal DC Fan chapter 12 . 11/15/2014
hmm... You have a point... Black lady...
xSmallLadySerenity13 chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
Great Story! I Was Kinda Hoping For A Happy Ending For Usagi & Kousagi But It Still Was A Great Story...Wish You Would Write More
Guest chapter 12 . 7/6/2012
okay now that you've wrote this can you not make her such a whiny ungrateful thing in the next story, now she should appreciate her position and her mothers love
Midnight chapter 12 . 5/26/2012
I'm normally quite happy to read your stories, I feel that they are very true to cannon and the characterizations are never far off. The Ascension Trilogy is the best attempt at describing the creation of Crystal Tokyo I've ever read. However, this time I feel as though you may have missed the mark.

The ending was lacking. There was a huge potential to add a bit more emotion or simply more detail to what had occurred throughout the story and it was never done. Every chapter I'd feel as though there was something missing. There's some element that leaves you satisfied with the progression of a story and its characters development and it was missing in this fic.

Usa hasn't really developed, she spends a lot of her time moping, her relationship with Serenity hasn't really changed since Pink Rebellion (if anything, Serenity has lost some of her maturity), there wasn't even a brief ironic referral back to Usa's original quote of wishing she had a sibling her mother could harass. Endymion is just as useless as Mamoru was in the series since he doesn't even have the sense to come comfort his wife after hearing their 2 daughters from another dimension are dead.

A lot more could have been done with this plot.
Luna Hope chapter 12 . 5/26/2012
A good ending. Thank you!

I felt bad for Serenity. I'm sure Endymion was sad too. I would've liked him to show up though - especially with his daughter in peril and his wife so distraught.

I liked the artist and Cere storyline - Saucy & Sweet!

I liked how Diana is maturing and learning to appreciate her mother.

A good story! Thank you again for sharing your imagination with us through them. I always look forward to reading your work! _
Chmia chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I very much enjoy waking up every Saturday morning and reading a new chapter for your fan fictions.
Luna Hope chapter 10 . 5/12/2012
Wow - and I thought it was tough to have non-super-powered children learn something the hard way...
Shebs chapter 9 . 5/5/2012
Really looking forward to nexxt chapter. I'm very curious to see how this goes. Your stories are wonderful, but somehow the older Usa gets, the more I dislike the way she acts. Hope the teenage shenanigans are over soon.
Deep Serenity chapter 7 . 4/24/2012
I have not reviewed for you in a while. I think I really like this story, (I still really dislike Rini) LOL I think I always will she is an insecure brat and I hate how she treats her mother as a child and even now in your wonderful stories.

It's nice to see a "more" Serena like sibling though she is selfish in a way too. anyway just wanted to say as always I LOVE your work, your Last Sailor Moon story was good too.

Rei killing herself though...can't see it I can see her become as crazed as black lady and kicking butt. can't wait to see what YOU do next.

Great job and great story ideas!
Cobrawolf Meiji chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
Either Hotaru might save the day, or this fanfic might lose it's PG rating very soon...
Luna Hope chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
'Cain and Abel' is a good title for this chapter. I hope this story doesn't have a similar outcome to that one. I'm looking forward to reading what happens between Black Lady Usagi and Saturn. Thank you again for writing and sharing such great stories! _
Cobrawolf Meiji chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
Black Lady is back and she is kicking senshi butt again!
Luna Hope chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
There are many reasons Hotaru and Usa are such good friends. I definitely agree each would be weaker without the other.

Thank you for another good chapter and as always, I'll be looking forward to reading the next one. _
Luna Hope chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
My favorite lines in chapter four -

""Hotaru, do you know what it's like living with the memories of being turned into a vicious monster and worrying that it could happen all over again?" Usa wailed. Hotaru merely raised an eyebrow. Usa's shoulders slumped. "Right. Stupid thing to say. Sorry.""

So true, so true! _
Luna Hope chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
I see how Usa could be jealous of Kousagi who has a personality so similar to their mother's. As a parent, you may love all your children but still have one you easily 'click' with and/or one that's 'difficult'. Parental favoritism, while not done on purpose, can still cause lots of ugliness and resentment between siblings. Throw a boy into this 'powder keg' between two powerful sisters and you now have the making of a great story. I'm definitely looking forward to reading more! _