Reviews for Rondo of The Sun and Moon
I want more chapters
cicciafire chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
update pleaseeeeee! X_X 3
ReikenNight chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
Awesome! I love it. Can't wait to see what will happen next.
stalker01 chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
This turn of events should make for interesting later chapters. In general I like how you write this story
I'm looking forward to reading more. (and hope you find a place where you can update :3)
Himechi21 chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
i sooo love this story :D
hahaha! if miku is live on this era, she'll yell "GAME ON! YOU USELESS BOYS XDDD" Lmao xD
oh yeah! i can't wait for the next update as well .w.
coolio chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
nice...I love it! But update? :)
Unknown chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
Three words: This is awesome. I'm usually not into the medieval times (assuming this is during the medieval times) because...I don't know, I find them boring or dull. But this...this is really good. However, I'm not going to deny that when Luka kissed Haru (chapter 1) that kind of pissed me off a bit...I mean, LukaxMiku forever XD well, I'll be awaiting your next chapter no matter how many months it will take for it to come out...but if it takes years, I'll be considering to hunt you down.
TennisonP chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
getting interesting -_-"
please, the next chp. more faster and longer :D #SLAM
I want to read it XD oh 'Mikuo' in here, I found him very handsome XD
Angelia arcangel chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
What can i say? I am loving it *_* you really have talent! I am anxious for more!
M.Luka chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Wow... deep
faystay chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
please don't let miku kill luka in the future chapters it would be really sad
and i hope you update soon can't wait what wil happen but i hope not something terrible
TheLastOne chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Ah... Finally, you updated! I thought you never would! Nice chapter w/ Miku crossdresing and all. Hope you don't take too long to update next chapter. Keep it up.
yuukimoko chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
this is interesting!hope you update soon! i wanna see what will happen
Yuri Sibling chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
More please! \(/)\
stalker01 chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Yes finally. I almost thought you wouldn't continue. The first thought when Miku entered Rins room was " Lily , Lily. It has to be Lily." But yeah, nice giĆ³img so far.