Reviews for Lessons
MookieRoo chapter 1 . 2/8
How come this fic doesn't have like a thousand reviews? My God, it was beyond perfect... really, amazing.

I loved the way you could write them so well, never falling in OoC and transport me to that scene immediately, My favorite? Of course Katherine, even though it was a little weird for me to read about Isobel and her.

The part about Damon is amazing, and as I was telling a friend a short while ago, the fact that Katherine has her senses active to level beyond normal is an amazing plus, specially when Elena wants to lie... she simply can't, her body and her nature give her away.

Incredible, thanks for this, it was gold.
Caro.
AndyPain chapter 1 . 2/8
. .BAD.
BetterNameToCome chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS !
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
YOU SHOULD CONTINUE THIS
crazy-pomegranate chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I want damon and stefan to join
lizziefern chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
OMG continue! I wanna see what happens, I wanna read on, one of the best fanfics ever
LoveForDamon chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I want another chapter here! AH! Thanks for writing this. Please think about writing a sequel!
hematichigh chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This piece floored me. Incredibly hot. Thank you so much for writing this!
hazelheart93 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
OH MY GOD !

that was seriously HOT! ok, you have to write more to this! You just simply have to ! Please!
What about the next time? And what about the Salvatore's joining them?

Please, this was awesome, write more!
Maria chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
That was great. Do you think you could continue this story. I think Damon, Katherine & Elena are really hot ;P
MTL17 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Love this, especially the characterisation. Totally sounds like Katherine's voice to me.
ElenaxKatherine chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
great story. can we have more please?
kaybaby1127 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
why is she crying, why does she even try and resist (;
Smile or Go to Jail chapter 1 . 4/29/2012