Reviews for Lessons
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS !
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
YOU SHOULD CONTINUE THIS
crazy-pomegranate chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I want damon and stefan to join
lizziefern chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
OMG continue! I wanna see what happens, I wanna read on, one of the best fanfics ever
LoveForDamon chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I want another chapter here! AH! Thanks for writing this. Please think about writing a sequel!
hematichigh chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This piece floored me. Incredibly hot. Thank you so much for writing this!
hazelheart93 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
OH MY GOD !

that was seriously HOT! ok, you have to write more to this! You just simply have to ! Please!
What about the next time? And what about the Salvatore's joining them?

Please, this was awesome, write more!
Maria chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
That was great. Do you think you could continue this story. I think Damon, Katherine & Elena are really hot ;P
MTL17 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Love this, especially the characterisation. Totally sounds like Katherine's voice to me.
CharmedXBones chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
great story. can we have more please?
kaybaby1127 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
why is she crying, why does she even try and resist (;
damonia cassandra chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
that was hot :)
morvamp chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Yesterday I read my first Damon/Alaric fic and now my first Katherine/Elena fic... you're just popping all of my slash cherries aren't you! ;)

Katherine in this was precisely what I'd imagine her to be like in bed. Frisky, demanding, and rather raunchy. Perfection!

And the way Elena fought her every step of the way although we all knew she wanted it. The girl should really take a lesson or two from her doppleganger... brilliant.

Very sexy, very sultry and I thoroughly enjoyed this fic. Thanks for writing it.
character-absquatulation chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Yum! I'm going to go take a shower... ;-) Seriously, marvelous. Thank you.
12345jj chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I think I've finally found someone who thinks about Kat/Elena the way I do. Thank you.

I've written Kat/Damon/Elena so do you think you could include Stefan and write the foursome Katherine talks about?

Great story :)