Reviews for GIJoe: SERE
Shiary chapter 23 . 3/21/2013
awsome story :)
Shiary chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
I'm curious as to what series of the G. this is based on. Could you tell me if you can? Thanks
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 23 . 3/7/2013
What a nightmare class, especially for Cam.. I'm glad the whole group finally became the WE that was needed to survive and to levy the charges against Broadview (hopefully)..

I love the closing line that Hawk gave as he saw Charlie IronKnife and Lady Jaye standing in front of him: " "Um...Care for some beaver?" " - only a Joe could and would be that calm..
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
So Hawk is learning that Olivia isn't feeling the same as him about his off hand approach to their baby..

Clayton is struck at a refresher course of SERE - oh the fun of that..

Flint is hoping to avoid that forever..

Pioneer is a male pig who doesn't want women in the military.. Thinks he's gonna be a Joie after this assignment course is ove.. Hawk has decided that he wont be, but no one knows who he is yet..

Clayton is gonna watch Cam for possible Joe recruitment..

Very Funny thoughts come from reading this:
" Hawk could imagine a handful of scenarios at Joe base involving Lady Jaye, Scarlett, and Cover Girl meeting up with Pioneer's attitude, and none of those scenarios were going to end well…for Pioneer. " -

Very painful thoughts come from reading this:
\" Not to mention what Flint, Snake Eyes, and Beach Head would think of to say to Pioneer when word got out of what he'd said about and to the three ladies in question."
Bronwynn chapter 23 . 5/5/2012
The team held their own in that horrible hurricane and I wish I could have seen the face of Spirit and Jaye when Hawk asked them if they would care for some beaver. The rescue was a success. Well done!
Bronwynn chapter 22 . 5/5/2012
Hawk is missing in the middle of one hell of a storm. Their team has no supplies and no protection from the hurricane. Not good. The Joes are already planning their trip down there to find Hawk and his SERE team. The team is standing behind Cam and is ready to blow the whistle on Broadview.
Bronwynn chapter 21 . 4/28/2012
Hawk, Arlington and the others are determined to complete SERE. Not only is the command against their successful completion of the course, but now the elements are turning against them.
Bronwynn chapter 20 . 4/28/2012
These chapters are difficult to read because the treatment of the soldiers in SERE-C is so inhumane. I can't wait until the training is over because I suspect Hawk will have lots to say regarding Broadview's command.
Bronwynn chapter 19 . 4/28/2012
Broadview's treatment of Corporal Arlington has escalated to abusive and cruel. Hawk's quick thinking saved her life. I hope Broadview eventually has to answer for his actions.
Bronwynn chapter 18 . 4/21/2012
Broadview made certain that he set Arlington up to fail at this section of the training as well. Not even providing camp shoes is just one more attempt to break her down. Four days will seem like an eternity. This is one heck of a compelling story. The details of the training exercises are amazing.
Bronwynn chapter 17 . 4/21/2012
As if we didn't know it already, Broadview definitely has it in for Hawk's Team B. Now that survival and evasion is over, it will be interesting to see how they do in the resistance training lab.
Bronwynn chapter 16 . 4/21/2012
Little by little Hawk is learning more about the mysterious Cam Arlington. He is definitely intrigued by her and he recognizes her need to be the best. I guess it reminds him a lot of his Joes.
Bronwynn chapter 15 . 4/14/2012
That was an intense chapter. The team managed to win a reward—a night without the 82nd trailing them. That pig roast should be enjoyable now that they know they aren't being followed for the evening.
Bronwynn chapter 14 . 4/14/2012
The team did well and didn't get caught in spite of the odds stacked against them. Polaris is proving herself with the skills and they are managing to shock Broadview at every turn. Well done.
Bronwynn chapter 13 . 4/14/2012
As they prepare to go on their final training exercise, it becomes obvious that Polaris has been through a great deal of trauma. The burn scars on her body shocked everyone and Hawk realized hat there is a gap of three years of her life for which Cam has unaccounted- the time she was fifteen through eighteen. Hawk offers his friendship and will listen when and if she is ready to talk about it. Once out on their mission, Polaris thrives and it is obvious how she acquired her code name. The odds are stacked against them for succeeding this mission, but their team is clearly meeting the challenge.