Reviews for All I Want is to Hold You
Almighty Imaginative Craziness chapter 1 . 9/14
Very nice. I honestly don't know when Lyle kisses her that makes her mad, but if it happened before Anew, it would make things more chemical for them as they grow as the friends who exchange drinks as shown in the movie.
theMidnight.Rainfall chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This was great. I absolutely adored it. Somehow you were able to showcase the complexity of their relationship in such a short, simple piece.

AmericanFairy chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Oh... Wow. This just took my breath away, and few fics have succeeded in doing so. Amazing! I can certainly see this happening between the scenes. I hope that you continue to write Gundam 00 stories as I have enjoyed this immensely.
Anne Fatalism Dilettante chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
You did FMAB in three? It took me close to a week. School, sleep and all.

Anyways. On to the review!

Oh my gosh! This was so heart-wrenching! I was listening to a sad song while reading this, so the effect was...definitely there. I like what you've done here! It's perfect - two characters - and the hug they shared. Good job!
StormyMonday chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Oh my... It's just so...complicated isn't it? *spontaneously bursts into tears* I always figured they had to have come to an understanding like this at some point. Thank you for posting. :)

Two days you say? Heck, even when I have enough time I can maybe manage a little less than a week, so my hat's off to you. _